-level 46 RAcast
-delsabers shield
-varista+13
-m&a60 vise
-cannon+4
-fill blaster+1
-for got which armor bit i thnk it is drafon frame or beter
-resist saint
-resist fire(its 15 resistance i dont know wht its called)
im also planing on bringing 4-11 scape dolls

Xero_Silvera
Aug 21, 2005, 06:36 PM
If you're not to ult you're missin the REAL action, bro. Hard falz is a pushover anyhow, Vhard is the guy you wanna watch yourself with.. Seeing as how if you're experienced you'll make it to him at about level 57.. Which makes him alot tougher, ST expects people to make it to VHard falz around 75 or higher, Im guessin. Keep drilling and go as far as you can, the good loot lies in Ult.

Sizzors
Aug 21, 2005, 06:41 PM
I disagree, don't rush, go do all the quests, save your money, maybe look for some items in hard mode.

I beat him at lvl 61. I waited for a long time.

Phazer
Aug 21, 2005, 06:45 PM
ive got 300,000 mesta i think that will do

Xero_Silvera
Aug 21, 2005, 06:54 PM
Its more or less what you want to do, but because the rares in hard mode are just plain crappy next to the ult/vhard ones, it's not in your best interest to stick around there. You find duplicates of all of those throughout Vhard and you'll never end up using them passed 100. Saving money is a decent idea.. But because you have so much, there isn't much point. One thing you should do is.. Save ALL resist/saints or higher that you find.. you'll hate yourself during vhard falz if you don't. Good luck on whatever you choose to do, bro.

itsstephenyo
Aug 21, 2005, 08:23 PM
find resist/blizzards as well. his rabarta bombs are the worst thing about him. a couple of dragon/hps wouldnt hurt either if u had some. other than that, u should have no trouble takin out hard falz.

Dana
Aug 21, 2005, 08:53 PM
i am sure you can do it....l;ets just see, i guess your Purplenum

well, here my 2 cent or something

Well, i guess your want

M&A Vise (these are great with hit...i wouldn't use the special being a cas)
kings Frame/good frame ><
dragon/hp
dragon/hp
resist/holy-saint
anything really
Attribute wall(meritas in CCA)
Mag(try to get it high as you can)

you should be able to!, make sure your mag has M&Y and if it's rare it would be best to be
Diwari
Deva
Rati

Phazer
Aug 21, 2005, 08:58 PM
oh i forgiot to post my class and mag

my mag is a level 125 kama, like 51 power

and yes i am a purpelium

yukikun
Aug 24, 2005, 09:15 AM
im also a racast. i beat dark falz on hard i think either 49 or 50. i had about the same things accept i had powers and arms instead of resists. i used about 3 scape dolls because i wasnt ready for the attacks on the final form. be ready to use mates when he does that annoying attack that rapidly hits you 3 freakin times. pretty much always be at full health at his final form.

Hunter99
Aug 24, 2005, 10:45 AM
Im already on Ultamite on Dark Falz. Its a @!#$%

Reiz_Fan
Aug 24, 2005, 03:19 PM
On 2005-08-24 08:45, Hunter99 wrote:
Im already on Ultamite on Dark Falz. Its a @!#$%

Yes it is...... but its not impossible though. lol

Bladehunter
Aug 26, 2005, 04:28 AM
I was probably the slowest into Ult of everyone posting here. I made normal Falz on 25 with my first char, hard falz on 40-45 and VH at like 85 or something. I thought that Yamato was teh shiat. Went off owning Forest and thinking "Wtf? Ult my a**" and then I got to caves... Catsed new S/D in every room... Not a good memory.
Well, anyways, Hard Falz is a pushover as stated above.
You will probably manage well.

shadow12692
Aug 26, 2005, 09:53 PM
i never played ONline PSO... which is [pretty sad i no... but im in ULT. caves rite now wit a lvl 63 HUCAST and im doin ok... i have good weps and my mag is RAW Nidra... forest on ULT is really ez even 4 my low lvl and i assume its much harder online...

yukikun
Aug 26, 2005, 10:00 PM
hey shadow hunter what system do you have? and what level did you beat vhard darkfalz? im lvl 62 so i dont knwo

decrescendo
Aug 26, 2005, 10:07 PM
heheh...my humar is at 46 as well, but ultimate caves...twinking is so fun xD

to answer your question though, yes you can very easily. depending on your HP [which i'm guessing is around 300's at this point] you might not need the resist/saint and could slot in something like elf/arm or something. resist/fire is completely useless in this scenario [as well as resist/burning in all scenarios, actually], slot in another elf/arm if you can. if not, maybe dragon/hp or at the very least, two general/hps.

good luck to you though =]