PDA

View Full Version : RAcaseal, anyone in the know?

Longtime_play
Aug 26, 2005, 04:03 PM
I have always wanted to make a RAcaseal but because of the drawbacks of not being able to use techs, i have always resisted temptation.

But recently i have seen a level 199 RAcaseal closing in on level 200 in the seabed, and thought that playing as one cant be all that bad if someone is almost at level 200.

So, do you think playing as a RAcaseal would be that hard?
and why?

Thanks

Kuea
Aug 26, 2005, 04:27 PM
it depends on how you play

sure you don't get techs but you do get traps

Racaseal + freeze/confuse traps is very useful

you just need to make sure you don't run out of mates http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I find RAcaseal very easy to play as myself so I would say you shoul make one http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

EphekZ
Aug 26, 2005, 05:46 PM
I feel RAcaseals are great they have traps which are they are very easy to use and fun. I have a RAcaseal and I never gt bored with her.

Tycho
Aug 26, 2005, 05:56 PM
Rangers are not all that hard to play. If you can decide when to use what gun and (since you're a bot) if you know how to use traps, you're fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tycho on 2005-08-26 15:57 ]</font>

Dana
Aug 26, 2005, 05:58 PM
RAcaseals have exellent points

Good
Traps
30fire
24Confuse
20Freeze
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i am not 100% sure about those
High HP
Highest DFP
High ATA(highest with s-parts 2.01)
Highish EVP
Looks awesom when smaller(big=Ugly IMO)
Nice team member

Bad
Terrible ATP for a droid, no noticable difference from RAmarls
Bad solo <<<<low atp

I think they are nice

and there are alot more good than bad IMO

just one thing

RAcast is plain old better ><

MT7218
Aug 26, 2005, 06:15 PM
On 2005-08-26 15:58, Dana_ranger wrote:
RAcaseals have exellent points

Good
Traps
30fire
24Confuse
20Freeze
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif i am not 100% sure about those
High HP
Highest DFP
High ATA(highest with s-parts 2.01)
Highish EVP
Looks awesom when smaller(big=Ugly IMO)
Nice team member

Bad
Terrible ATP for a droid, no noticable difference from RAmarls
Bad solo <<<<low atp

I think they are nice

and there are alot more good than bad IMO

just one thing

RAcast is plain old better ><

All droid's traps max out at 20, no more, no less, I think. Highest HP goes to the RAcast, not RAcaseal, but the RAcaseal gets the second best HP. Their ATA is the third highest, not counting S. Parts, as the RA droids really don't need the extra ATA all that much (Going by my 200 base ATA rule), and there are much better sheilds for the other stats, IMO. For the no SD thing... make sure you have the M and Y, and maybe a Zalure SRank wep, preferabally a needle and/or shot. RAs aren't exactly hard to solo either way.

Dana
Aug 26, 2005, 06:20 PM
On 2005-08-26 16:15, MT7218 wrote:

All droid's traps max out at 20, no more, no less, I think.

no

EDIT: sorry, i was seemingly mis-informed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2005-08-26 18:53 ]</font>

hyperacute
Aug 26, 2005, 07:32 PM
My primary character on BB is a level 154 cassie purely based on the fact that I used the tech casting chars (Humar, Huney, RAmarl, FOney) on the GC version and I wanted a change.

With the right equipment (FS and Spread Needle) in addition to those oh so useful freeze traps, I find her invaluable as a support RA (freeze/paralyse to prevent other players taking damage) in the harder areas in addition to being able to dish out some fairly heavy damage with a set of Red Mechs. Additionally, diZ has something like 1540 HP and fairly godlike Def (using a DF Field) meaning I can soak up a fair amount of damage whilst shielding other players and the fact that I've maxed her ATA with judicious use of 2 God/Arms (hey, some of us aren't lucky enough to have the heavenly variety!) means that the dreaded "miss miss miss" is a thing of the past.

Teamed with a good FO, clearing Ruins/EP4 on ult is pretty simple as a duo. Solo, a mag with M&Y is a must and be prepared to take a little time out of the hectic schedule to restock on 'mates.

All in all, I enjoy playing as a cassie purely because it is a challenge and, as part of a team, they are fantastic. Solo is a lot harder but I tend to get bored doing everything the best/easy way.

Oh yes, and diZ is as cute as hell too...XD

Sitka
Aug 26, 2005, 07:37 PM
Everything Hyperacute says and:

it's the least used character in PSO.

That alone makes it worth raising one.

Hrith
Aug 26, 2005, 07:53 PM
RAcaseal owns, IMO.

Also, Jesse is right, no android can have more than 20 traps of one kind.

Dana
Aug 26, 2005, 08:51 PM
On 2005-08-26 17:53, Kef wrote:

Also, Jesse is right, no android can have more than 20 traps of one kind.

intresting, also new to me!

Sizzors
Aug 26, 2005, 09:03 PM
RAcaseals are good, they can take a really big beating and using them with daggers basically doubles attck value( 6 attacks instead of 3) so you took care of the pretty low ATP issue. And yes they have traps so you can instantly freeze enemies instead of barta techs that go by chance. Plus they have good ATA for hunters so you won't miss as often as a HUcast.

Unless you want a full power hitter (HUcast) go for the
RAcaseal.

Dana
Aug 26, 2005, 10:58 PM
On 2005-08-26 19:03, Sizzors wrote:

Unless you want a full power hitter (HUcast) go for the
RAcaseal.RAcast

Sizzors
Aug 27, 2005, 07:20 AM
I thought that we were talking about RAcaseals?

Edit: Oh, I think I get why you changed it. (I think I do...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sizzors on 2005-08-27 05:22 ]</font>

Longtime_play
Aug 27, 2005, 02:49 PM
Sitka wrote:
it's the least used character in PSO.

That alone makes it worth raising one.

This is one of the reasons why i liked the idea of having one.

OK. Now i have made one and already she is lvl 31.

Thanks for help everyone.