PDA

View Full Version : Is It Worth Getting PSO Ver2?

KradKram
Aug 23, 2002, 01:05 PM
I was just wandering is it worth me buying PSO ver2 coz I never got round to buying it! I've fished out my DC again and now its sitting quite nicely next to my GameCube! I've started playing PSO ver1 again and I'm quite desperate to play it online again but I can't coz I don't have DreamKey 3!

Or shud I just wait for the GC PSO!

Shadow_Blade
Aug 23, 2002, 01:24 PM
Just wait if ya can. ^_^

ginko990
Aug 23, 2002, 03:02 PM
I agree Wait it out.

cuz Id think that Online is a ghost town bout now compared to when you usually used ot play. Sacttered around are hackers and NOLers.

Up to you though.

Darrin
Aug 24, 2002, 07:34 AM
It's not worth it Now
You should just wait

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 24, 2002, 11:38 AM
If you can't get online with v2 then don't bother since you will only get one new difficulty offline and that's it.

NoeGenisis
Aug 24, 2002, 05:51 PM
nah it would be a waste of time. Wait for the but spankingly new gc version.
(runs off to take a cold shower)

omega3059
Aug 24, 2002, 07:48 PM
yea, just wait for Episode I & II

Sedyne
Aug 24, 2002, 11:15 PM
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR XBOX PSO! GC PSO WILL SUX0RZ!!!!!!!!!! LOL JK!!!!

If i was a patcient person...i'd wait until the full release of PSO for both of the systems. However being the greedy bastard that I am i pre-ordered PSO GameCube to arrive to my doorstep with nextday air. As well i will probably do the same with Xbox pso....<<<Pso FREak YESS!!!

shinokou
Aug 25, 2002, 02:22 AM
yesssss... must get all phantasy star games to grace the US. muuuussst..........

wait for ep. I and II. PSO is pretty damn crappy online for DC, its been ruined by cheaters, and not many people even play anymore... its a ghost town, like that other guy said. I pretty much get on to play with my girlfriend, and all we really do is use it to chat til zee wee hours... im not gonna play hardcore again till GC PSO is out! and i'll probably grab XBOX PSO while im at it...

s_j15
Aug 25, 2002, 03:00 AM
I agree with everone jus wait, i had the same question...and my people here told me to wait as well, and its hard to wait jus like its hard to stop smoking, but you gotta deal with it lol...do it in the butt