PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to take a screen shot on PSO Xbox?

Galapopik
Aug 28, 2005, 12:15 PM
I seem to remember reading in the GC version's instructions that there was a way to take screen shots in PSO, but I can't remember how. And the Xbox version, in all its stripped-down-budget glory, doesn't even come with a proper hard-copy manual. So, after looking at it online in PDF format, I'm no closer to an answer. Is there a way at all to take screen shots on Xbox version? Anyone know?

VioletSkye
Aug 28, 2005, 12:19 PM
The only way to take a screenshot of the XboX version is to use a capture card or external video capturing device which will run the game (or video of the game) through your pc.

I guess you could always use a camera to take a pic of the tv screen, but those always look horrible and aren't worth the effort really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-08-28 10:22 ]</font>

DarkEliteRico
Sep 2, 2005, 06:27 PM
oh i wish there was, they could've made it to where they saved to a file on the HD, but noooooo they didn't. Only thing i've gotten are screen shots from my webcam or digital cam....usually not the best quality (tv glare and whatnot is a bitch)