PDA

View Full Version : Help. What do I need???

Free_Spirit
Aug 29, 2005, 12:50 PM
Hi i want to take on Dark Falz on V Hard, but i cant seem to do it! Im level 64, Hucaseal, Skyly. With D-Parts (no slots) Delsabers shield and Buster as main weapon.
Do i need better stuff? If so any ideas what?

Thanks!

By the way i have a level 150 Savitri mag who i pinched off one of my other characters!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Free_Spirit on 2005-08-29 10:53 ]</font>

rena-ko
Aug 29, 2005, 01:54 PM
you need a gun. preferably buy one with hit and whatever special from the shops.
and a weapon that inflicts lots of damage to a single target. mechs, daggers whatever does good damage.

besides that, just some knowledge about falz' pattern and how to react to it.

good luck

Dana
Aug 29, 2005, 01:55 PM
use a 4 slot dragons farme
Try and find either a varista or custom ray
Get lots of healy items
-10 Monomates
-10 Dimate
-10 Trimate
-10 Star Atm.

maybe ig your lucky to find/buy mechgun with high hit for the first two stages!!
use as meny cures as little in the darvant stage and stage 1/2

it's stage 3 that cause most problem!
also take some scapedolls just in case!

EDIT:Damn you Rena-ko and your speed http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2005-08-29 11:56 ]</font>

Drayma
Aug 29, 2005, 02:22 PM
You probably need HP and Light resistance, so 4 slot armor is good so fill slots with hp and light resistance or look for shields that have it already. Just be patient and put a pipe near the teleporter to him. Also heal up with dimates or whatever the *second* he swings at you. Keep running. Get your smart cap on. lol joking

Free_Spirit
Aug 30, 2005, 03:31 AM
Thanks, i have a Varista (sp?), but none of my other weapons are as good as the Delsabers thing. My multi-hit weapon i use is a Dragon Slayer.
What weapons does anyone suggest i should find? as there is a group of us (all offline) of every section Id and of a variety of levels so were in for a chance of finding stuff!
I like the Dragon Frame Idea, i already have a 3 slotted one, so will see what my stats go up to!

Thanks!

Dana
Aug 30, 2005, 04:08 AM
hehe, english offline only player ina group...
If only you lived closer to me, i would help actuall help >.<

Anyways
*pokes at brain*

:Ponder:
Well, if you are a HUcaseal, then perhaps hunting these would be a good idea

Varista
Dragon Frame/ D parts ver. 1.01( both with four slots)
God/HP
God/HP
God/Power
God/Arm
S-parts Ver. 2.01

redria Hard bulclaw is a 1/160 drop for the d-parts...and the easiest out for the ID's that get it!

For the God/Unit's (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=listarticles&secid=11//url) . Pipe (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723//url)

I hope this helps more!
EDIT: stupid Smilies

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2005-08-30 02:10 ]</font>

Split
Aug 30, 2005, 09:49 AM
I took him on with a Lv 200 172 Power mag and a yamato. But the mag took forever to level, so I suggest going for any of the twin sabers for the five hit combo(except G-Assasins Sabers)and enlisting a few other players for help.

EDIT: I also had 4 ogre powers, a valiant frame, and a delsaber's shield.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2005-08-30 07:50 ]</font>

Free_Spirit
Aug 31, 2005, 07:32 AM
Right am going to try again in a bit. With a 4 slotted dragon frame with 2 God/hps, something to resist light (forgotten its name!) and what ever other god unit i can borrow!!!
Will just take my Delsabers stuff too, as i cant find anything better at the moment.
May also see if i can borrow a friends 'Super Hunter' mag! (level 200, loads and loads of Power!!!)

Will let you know later how i get on!

PyroInsane
Aug 31, 2005, 09:18 AM
Get a gun that has good HP stealing, such as a Gush Raygun or something of the sort. I used a Drain Beam +1 for the entire fight and only had to heal myself 4 times, besides that, its extremely useful when Falz 3rd stage does the soul stealing move. You can sit there and drain HP with the special and still damage him because you're gaining back what you're hitting yourself for while still damageing him, it works beautifully.

Neith
Aug 31, 2005, 09:42 AM
I used a handgun type weapon to kill the Dervant Mines.
For Falz's 1st and 2nd Phase, I used Mechguns without hit% (this was with a HUcaseal). Make sure you take 10x of Monomate, Dimate, Trimate, Star Atomizer to keep HP up, or use a HP stealing weapon to recover.

For the final phase, use a handgun. If Falz does decide to let it's shield down near you, switch to mechs and get more damage in.

The blade swipe is fixed damage, so don't bother with /body units (use HP units or Resist ones). Since Falz uses Fire, Ice, Dark and Light, you might want some kind of resistance to these. If I remember correctly, Secret Gear (but also many of the standard barriers/shields) give good resistances, so use one of those. The Megid isn't really worth worrying about.

If you can survive the blade swipe and Grants, you should be ok. If not, pack Scape Dolls, and increase your ELT/HP.

Edit: also, ditch the Delsaber set for this fight. Sabers are beaten by many weapons for this boss, and the shield doesn't provide decent resistances, other than Dark.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-08-31 07:44 ]</font>

Reiz_Fan
Aug 31, 2005, 09:43 AM
You def. need an armor with slots in it.

Probably some metalbodys or dragon hps to put on them.

blackinator
Aug 31, 2005, 10:17 AM
i suggest lots of hp, u dont need any defense since only the 3rd forms slash is physical damage. try to gain a couple levels as well, at killed him lvl 70 with my HUmar and it was fairly simple. just make sure u can survive every attack.

Free_Spirit
Aug 31, 2005, 01:04 PM
Hi well i tried... and failed!
Used 4 slotted Dragon frame with, God/Hp, God/body, Resist/Holy and an Ogre Power ++.
Still used the Delsabres shield as its the best i had on me at the time, will try other shields/barriers next time.

Used a Double Sabre most of the time, as it hits lots lol! but was ok until the 3rd stage where she just wouldnt die!!!

Also now have a surpressed gun insted of the Varista.

I like the idea of a draining gun, will have to go on a search!

Thanks for all your help!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Free_Spirit on 2005-08-31 11:05 ]</font>

Neith
Aug 31, 2005, 01:05 PM
Really, ditch the God/Body, you don't need body units against Falz.

Other than that, just try with the HP stealing approach.

Orangepeel
Aug 31, 2005, 01:07 PM
Since Dark Falz doesn't do physical damage, God/Body is useless. Maybe you should try another God/HP or something.

Eleina
Aug 31, 2005, 03:59 PM
With your level normally there should be no problem with a bit of luck and a few scape dolls.
Go with dragon frame wiht hp boosters and use varista or custom ray for last transformation just insist and you'll win

PS: I killed him with a level 49 RAmarl with a JUSTY, dragon frame 2God HP and a level 200 mag so it shouldn't be that hard.OK OK i had resta....

PyroInsane
Aug 31, 2005, 09:22 PM
HP stealing is the way to go, seriously.

PooChunks
Aug 31, 2005, 10:18 PM
Try to get your hands on as many light resistance units as you can and stock up on scape dolls. Mechguns are your best friend in that fight if you can time the hits before he begins to move or use soul switch. Best of luck!

Free_Spirit
Sep 1, 2005, 09:11 AM
WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I did it finally!
Dragon Frame with God/Hp, Resist/Holy and Ogre Power ++!!
With my Delsabres set, a dragon slayer, and surpressed gun. Died once in the 3rd stage!

Wohoo now level 69 and having a break before i attempt the sil dragon again (tried but it killes me alot!)
Thanks for all your suggestions! Am now going hunting proper weapons!!!!

Dana
Sep 1, 2005, 09:16 AM
Congratuslations but

Ult is harder http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I suggest hunting some of those rare i suggested they are quite usfull! and as a HUcl it might be a good idea to get into caves and do AF runs for a rare slime, Demolition comet is an exellent droid item IMO<<<the no damage range

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2005-09-01 07:17 ]</font>

Free_Spirit
Sep 1, 2005, 10:40 AM
Yeah i did the forest and it was ok, but i need better weapons and armor 1st! Went into caves but got annoyed as I didnt know the lilys did a dark spell!!! and there was a rare one! ( i dont know which one is rare, i died before i found out! lol!)

Well at least i know now!
Yeah i really want a demolition comet! our 'group' has been hunting it for ages, but only with a redris and a greenil with no success, so im now determind to find all the rares they dont have before them!!!

Again thanks for all your help!

Fanta
Sep 1, 2005, 10:42 AM
The Mil Lily is the rare one.

Free_Spirit
Sep 1, 2005, 11:10 AM
Thanks i just looked and realised the purple one was! Thanks anyway!

Fluckin1337
Sep 7, 2005, 06:09 PM
you always need some good mechguns if youre thinkin takin on the sil dragon. idk i find em usefull http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i only got vulcans though lol.