PDA

View Full Version : Eggblaster?

Spankster
Aug 29, 2005, 03:23 PM
How do I make it?

..I mean, I have BRAVACE and Egg Blaster parts, but how do I combine them?

RicoRoyal
Aug 29, 2005, 03:40 PM
Rangers only with at least 145 ATA.
Handgun + at least LV50.
Autogun + at least LV60
Lockgun + at least LV70.
Railgun + at least LV80.
Raygun + at least LV90.

From http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Whatever gun you use, make sure that it is has been fully grinded. Varista does not work for the combination. You need to use one of the guns listed above. Also, you can have percents carry over. So, lets say that you have a Raygun +15 with 50 hit, when you make the Eggblaster, you will have a 50 hit eggblaster. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

When you meet the above requirements and have both the items (gun equiped and parts in your inventory), you need to highlight the parts and the option "use" should apear. Select "use" and you should now have your very own Eggblaster.

Dana
Aug 29, 2005, 04:13 PM
Please make sure you use a gun with 50%hit, anything less is a waste..

Just pipe up and down until you get one from the shop!

MT7218
Aug 29, 2005, 04:55 PM
On 2005-08-29 14:13, Dana_ranger wrote:
Please make sure you use a gun with at least 50%hit, anything less is a waste..

Just pipe up and down until you get one from the shop!

Just decided to modify the message to emphazise that there are things higher than %50 hit. Try to aim for a gun with more than that, and try to get good Dark %s as well - the fire special is decent for Falz's final form.

Dana
Aug 29, 2005, 05:07 PM
On 2005-08-29 14:55, MT7218 wrote:

Just decided to modify the message to emphazise that there are things higher than %50 hit. Try to aim for a gun with more than that, and try to get good Dark %s as well - the fire special is decent for Falz's final form.

Thanks
Also, if your in ultimate ruins, that i suggest doing few runs, i have always like how ruins has high %'s and with rayguns common and %'s high, there is a good chance you may find one

Astarin
Aug 31, 2005, 10:10 PM
On 2005-08-29 13:40, RicoRoyal wrote:

Whatever gun you use, make sure that it is has been fully grinded.

Actually, the PSOW guides are in error on this point. Your gun does not need to be fully grinded for this particular item combination. I recently created an Eggblaster using a non fully ground Raygun, and it worked just fine. Since there is no bonus, advantage or reason to grind your gun beforehand, don't waste any grinders, if you haven't already.

Delfi
Sep 2, 2005, 12:02 PM
if you want a raygun with 50 or so on hit u can usually buy one from the shop lol.