PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Ruins is destroying me >_>

Genoa
Aug 29, 2005, 07:53 PM
I can't seem to be able to do 4-1 ... I actually did complete it with 2 other people, but once we got to pioneer 2 when it was over... about... 30 seconds later the server went down... and I lost 14500 meseta somehow in the process >_> ... so I have to do it over but i'm getting effed...

Im a lvl.26 FOmar. Geno (yellowboze)
BASE Stats:
HP: 154
TP: 493
POW: 198
DEF: 47
MIND: 304
ATA: 111
EVP: 149
LCK: 10
Equipment:
Varista +25
Buster
Soul Frame (one slot)
General/Power--
Brave Barrier
Sita lvl.200 (17/40/72/71)

>_> getting 0wnded in Ruins... anybody have any suggestions or can someone help me out sometime?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2005-08-29 17:54 ]</font>

Skorpius
Aug 29, 2005, 08:17 PM
Keep leveling in Mines.

Genoa
Aug 29, 2005, 08:19 PM
On 2005-08-29 18:17, Skorpius wrote:
Keep leveling in Mines.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif >_> Me and Garanz don't like eachother <_<
Epi 4 is nicer to me for leveling... I think i'll try some more G-Quests in there.

Skorpius
Aug 29, 2005, 09:07 PM
I didn't get my HUmar out of normal mode until he was in the mid 30s. Just as a reference.

Fossil
Aug 29, 2005, 11:25 PM
Gizonde > Mines

chiddy123
Sep 1, 2005, 12:21 PM
id try do more leveling in the mines, use some addslots on your frame (or buy a new one with 4 slots)then mabe use something that has dark resistant?

Rubius-sama
Sep 1, 2005, 12:28 PM
Looks like you need the Maids for Hire!

Ryna
Sep 1, 2005, 12:34 PM
On 2005-09-01 10:28, Rubius-sama wrote:

If you would like to advertise your team, please use PMs.

Fanta
Sep 1, 2005, 12:40 PM
I was on Hard at lv 26 with my FOmar.

Just cast spells from the door and run out when they get near. If you run out of TP Ryuker/Telepipe back to P2. Thats my latest tactic in Ult Mines at lv 66, but you cant do it on VOv2 http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Feelmirath
Sep 1, 2005, 01:07 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2005-09-01 10:28, Rubius-sama wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to advertise your team, please use PMs.

Well, its not his team sooo... http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

on a serious note, you could use a mag with more mind, and get some higher lvl techs i guess http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif
I pwnificated normal with my FOmar for that reason alone.

Split
Sep 2, 2005, 11:37 AM
Back on topic:

To lv my FOmar from 20 - 40 quickly and btw to beat ep 1 on normal, I got my HUmar's Naraka (ridiculously high attack)mag from him and equipp it to him. Unfortunatly, you'd probably have to make a pow mag as your FO because of the whole item transferring thing. It's a good system because at 40 or at whatever lvl you feel like returning to casting, you can return to it, it speeds up the process, and you can keep feeding your mind mag if you've got one.

.....I'm...a geeeeenius....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2005-09-02 09:37 ]</font>

Vuman
Sep 4, 2005, 09:05 PM
Thankfully the monsters move very slowly in Normal. When I was attempting a higher difficulty for the first time I would run out the door and wait for the monsters to return to their positions. This takes a long time but necessary if you're going to do any area alone. Especially if you're attempting the highest difficulty for the first time.

In my opinion there is always a learning curve for each area meaning it's not effective to go there right away after you complete the previous area/difficulty. I remember doing Very Hard for the first time and I could only take about three hits from Boomas before I had to retreat. Keep leveling up, they'll stop knocking you down before long.

Genoa
Sep 4, 2005, 10:41 PM
>_> alright, 1st of all... I have had my fair share of PSO on GC... I have beaten everything up and down and what not... my profile has my characters.
2nd, I am on Hard now at lvl.38 doing semi-decent...

but anyways, I was really just looking for someone to help me out instead of me having to do it all by myself >_> too late, thnx anyways...