PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy... it's my favorite time of the year

Hrigg
Aug 29, 2005, 07:53 PM
Well, it's ragweed season, and this is something I'm alergic to.

The point is: I CAN'T STOP SNEEZING/HAVING WATERY EYES/HAVING A RUNNY NOSE.

So as you can guess, I am miserable. My nose is almost raw from having to blow my nose so much, and it's constantly running. It's hard to pay attention in class whenever you have to constantly wipe your eyes and sniffle your nose. >_>

I am taking an allergy pill thing, but it's only helping a little, which is still better than nothing.

Also, people claim me as crying, due to the fact I am sniffling and wiping my eyes. They can't listen to the fact that I have allergies.

*sigh*

Scrub
Aug 29, 2005, 08:27 PM
Start taking vitamin C for a few months. ;3 You'll notice the different after a while, but remember to keep taking it~.

Blitzkommando
Aug 29, 2005, 08:29 PM
Ah, allergies. You haven't had allergies until you start getting bloody noses while asleep. You wake up to find the pillow sticky and covered in blood. I tell ya, that will scare the crap out of you when you are still half asleep and see your hands all bloody.

So, in gist, I feel your pain, and then some.

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 29, 2005, 08:44 PM
You haven't had allergies until you start getting bloody noses while asleep. Heh, I'm too tired to get freaked out when that happens. Oh, but trust me, you haven't had allergies until you've had two-hour nosebleeds. I'm surprised I'm not dead...

Wyndham
Aug 29, 2005, 09:08 PM
On 2005-08-29 18:44, Cannibal-Snowman wrote:

You haven't had allergies until you start getting bloody noses while asleep. Heh, I'm too tired to get freaked out when that happens. Oh, but trust me, you haven't had allergies until you've had two-hour nosebleeds. I'm surprised I'm not dead...

yeah, happens to a lot of people. it gets really annoying. >_< I used to get sick whenever i had dairy too, that really sucked.
I kinda lost my train of thought here. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif
oh well.

Monomate
Aug 29, 2005, 09:22 PM
I hate...allergies...

I have to take shots...

but yeah...I understand about the whole sniffly nose, red runny eyes...

and those times when your nose runs like a faucet...and it's the consistency of water and it just constantly drips...it's terrible!

but the shots really have improved my life...(when I remember to get my mom to give them to me...)

Hrigg
Aug 29, 2005, 09:48 PM
On 2005-08-29 18:29, BLITZKOMMANDO wrote:
Ah, allergies. You haven't had allergies until you start getting bloody noses while asleep. You wake up to find the pillow sticky and covered in blood. I tell ya, that will scare the crap out of you when you are still half asleep and see your hands all bloody.

So, in gist, I feel your pain, and then some.

I've had several of those. Very freaky when you wake up to find yourself bloody. Not very fun. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif