PDA

View Full Version : Photon booster

Flash07
Sep 2, 2005, 11:34 PM
I am hunting for a Photon booster to use on my Frozen Shooter to get a Snow Queen. I was just wondering if I can get it offline without going online to Gallon's shop.

VioletSkye
Sep 2, 2005, 11:36 PM
already answered in this thread for you.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=96405&forum=7&4

MuroDaisuke
Sep 4, 2005, 11:07 AM
Don't get a SNOW QUEEN, it's useless. If you even plan on doing Tower, CCA, Seabed, and other enemies with high evasion, stick with the FROZEN SHOOTER. Because the SQ has no combo, the initial hit has low accuracy. You have to have a combo for Ill Gills. I have maxed ATA, and I can still miss Bartles with the SQ. It's completely ridiculous. And the pierce ability hardly ever is put to use. If more than one enemy is directly behind another, you really only have to freeze the front one anyway. If SQ had a combo, then it would be a better weapon. Use your Photon Drops for something else.

Zarbolord
Sep 4, 2005, 11:30 AM
Photon booster... sounds like there's lotsa stuff I don't know about yet... But the snow queen should have better stats somewhere if it's an evoltion right?

MuroDaisuke
Sep 4, 2005, 11:32 AM
It has more ATP, but that's EXTREMELY useless (When you don't have a combo, and when you can't really hit high evasion enemies).

decrescendo
Sep 4, 2005, 06:57 PM
yep. a sure hit is always better than a potential hit.