PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone still playing v2 online? (Saffaya, this means you!

Z-man
Aug 24, 2002, 08:21 PM
Hey all-
It's been ages since I've been here or on PSO. The combination of having a cold and rainy weather here in NYC has prompted me to fire up the ol' v2. I made a Racaseal from scratch and got her up to about lvl. 28. Now I'm itching to get online. Anyone out there?

Oh, and Saffaya- it's Mercury Fred/ Coffey/ Z-Boy here-- drop a message

Sedyne
Aug 24, 2002, 11:16 PM
mm sometimes....my ltitle brother plays alot....and warchild is online psov2 every time i log on or my ltitle brother does. and i take the game away from my bro to say hi for about 5 min then leave. but he plays w/ him more anyway. but thas about it

s_j15
Aug 25, 2002, 02:53 AM
Man, I havent played V2 online in sooooo long either, it would be cool again, but the lack of people, and soo much boredom because (you know how it is).....oh well, do it in the butt

saffaya
Aug 25, 2002, 06:37 AM
Now I'm itching to get online. Anyone out there?
Oh, and Saffaya- it's Mercury Fred/ Coffey/ Z-Boy here-- drop a message

OMG !! Coffey's back !
Well, I only play on week-ends now, ranging from Friday to Sunday night.
Was playing yesterday with Lithe, and should have been on today too except I got back at 5am from a BBQ party. Couldn't get up for 8am to log on.
But I ll be on tomorrow.

Karn's been busy with long shifts on week-ends lately. Haven't seen Zephyr for some time either.

Darrin
Aug 25, 2002, 07:03 AM
I never played played version 2 for like a year now. Im only waiting for the new version

Daikarin
Aug 25, 2002, 07:23 AM
Well, I hope to start somewhere next week. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And since I don't have enough funds to buy a console, I still will be playing PSO v.2 online a lot...

Drayma
Aug 25, 2002, 04:13 PM
It's cheap and I got a new Dreamcast (well backup one I bought for 50).

TeamPhalanx
Aug 25, 2002, 06:15 PM
Well, yes and no. My HL has over 2 months left, but my DC is messed up (guessing one too many RSOD). If anyone wants my serial # and pass, let me know...

NoeGenisis
Aug 25, 2002, 06:46 PM
yep still playimg it loads, and why not might as well keep busy untill the
gc version comes out(goes for ANOTHER cold shower). go for it you will find someone to kill aliens with.

DESSYX
Aug 25, 2002, 07:43 PM
Hey saffaya, I know a Zephyr. Would you mind telling me what he looked like?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 25, 2002, 07:53 PM
Lack of people?
Too many hackers/nollers?

Many JP players play daily if you want to try to break the language barriers in ships like Europa-2 and actually any JP ship at the right time. They play in open games and share a plenty. There's always grinders and materials spread out near the bank as custom I guess. Many Ult games spread throughout.

The hackers/code users usually stay away from the JP ships and rather only mess with people who speak their own language to get their kicks out of it.

The downside I know of is seeing them use all kinds of rares which there's a good chance they found them themselves and seeing you fight alongside them with basic looking stuff.

I still play but am restricted by time. Its not bad if you know good people who still play with you. Not much in the way of meeting new people nowadays.

Z-man
Aug 25, 2002, 10:35 PM
Good to hear some people are still at it. Saf- Unfortunately, all of my old characters got zapped, so it's RIP Coffey, Fred, and little Z. I'm planning on resurrecting at least one or two of them for GC PSO, though. Of course, that also means no guild cards on my new v2 char, so drop me a pm and let me know where you hang, and maybe I can find you.

Wow- Karn still hitting it hard! If you see him, tell him to post a message here.

Are you planning on getting PSO GC? I just know you're dying to make a Hucaseal... I wonder if Darkshire will make a come back.

BioFan
Aug 26, 2002, 12:42 AM
You guys know zephyr??no one see him lately eh???If you meet him, say I am looking for him...Bio/Deedlit...wonder where he is...

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Aug 26, 2002, 01:31 AM
I would still be online.. except the ISP I was using for almost a year now just up and vanished. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

A week after I renewed my HL too. T-T

saffaya
Aug 26, 2002, 05:17 AM
On 2002-08-25 17:43, DESSYX wrote:
Hey saffaya, I know a Zephyr. Would you mind telling me what he looked like?

The one I know plays a Hunewearl (blue Outfit) by that name amongst his several other chars.

saffaya
Aug 26, 2002, 05:21 AM
There's always grinders and materials spread out near the bank as custom I guess.

The custom is that everyone drops the finds of the run by the bank. So at the end of the game, you can ask what you need/want most and everybody is happy.

The downside I know of is seeing them use all kinds of rares which there's a good chance they found them themselves and seeing you fight alongside them with basic looking stuff.

Personally I don't mind at all since I usually use v1 stuff. (esp with RAcaseals)

saffaya
Aug 26, 2002, 05:49 AM
Of course, that also means no guild cards on my new v2 char, so drop me a pm and let me know where you hang, and maybe I can find you

I still have your card. I'll PM you anyway

Wow- Karn still hitting it hard! If you see him, tell him to post a message here.

I'll mail him.

Are you planning on getting PSO GC? I just know you're dying to make a Hucaseal... I wonder if Darkshire will make a come back.

Argh, don't twist the knife.
Since I got an Xbox and as some must-have games are getting out in November, I'll wait
for a domestic release of PSO GC and all of the hardware needed before deciding.

saffaya
Aug 26, 2002, 05:51 AM
On 2002-08-25 22:42, BioFan wrote:
You guys know zephyr??no one see him lately eh???If you meet him, say I am looking for him...Bio/Deedlit...wonder where he is...

Wilco.

BioFan
Aug 28, 2002, 01:34 AM
On 2002-08-26 03:51, saffaya wrote:

On 2002-08-25 22:42, BioFan wrote:

Wilco.

THANKS!!!!!!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 28, 2002, 04:30 PM
On 2002-08-25 23:31, Tsukishima-Ruriko wrote:
I would still be online.. except the ISP I was using for almost a year now just up and vanished. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

A week after I renewed my HL too. T-T

Look around the internet for a FREE ISP!
I found one when my other ISP got the boot as well.
Try here:
http://segaline.proboards7.com/index.cgi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2002-08-28 14:36 ]</font>

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Aug 29, 2002, 02:37 AM
Heh, that sounds like a nice place..

expect all the forums are members only, and you cannot register. :/

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Aug 29, 2002, 02:50 PM
I play from 12:00 AM EDT to 7:00 AM EDT using EU PSO. All my characters are named TSFO-SnAPPLE and will be playing in the Io-11 blocks for challenge. PM me to confirm my guild card number, since I give my new one out freely on the Dreamcast.