PDA

View Full Version : Sega cheated me

Arcadean
Feb 22, 2001, 11:13 PM
No, not the game name Sega. Sega the company. I was playing the other day and the game just reset for no reason (didn't press all the buttons then start). But I logged back on and sega cheated me out of my weapon and any items that weren't equiped. So watch out for this company, they are very smart and act all nice at first until they steal your items. Just like real cheaters! Sega sometimes steals characters also so BEWARE!

asinclai23
Feb 23, 2001, 12:11 AM
It happened to me too.

shadz
Feb 23, 2001, 02:50 PM
I had the same issue.. it only happened once however, and I was assuming that when the game reset like that, it was the BSOD everyone is talking about.

- shadz

drac
Feb 23, 2001, 03:49 PM
I had the same thing happen. I don't know why it happened and I don't know where my items went. All I know is that I'm buying a gameshark, and that I'm going to get my goddamn items back. I believe it's a problem that only occurs online. Any insight would help me vent some of my rage.

Arcadean
Feb 23, 2001, 07:09 PM
When I lost my items I went back into the game I was playing in and told them what happened. I was instantly offered the weapon I had (not the actual weapon I had, but same name). One thing I noticed before I got the soft reset was that I was lagging for like 10 min in the ruins on hard and thats where I may have lost my weapon and money because my weapon was equiped. I don't really know tho. But I do know that my weapon and money didn't drop before the soft reset because I had two trusted friends with me.

Raion
Feb 23, 2001, 09:40 PM
Hey you guys can use the sega mail trick to save your stuff, in case of a crash!

Viro
Feb 24, 2001, 08:32 PM
Whats the Sega mAil trick?

Phantasy
Feb 25, 2001, 04:56 AM
Yup. It happened to me for the 2nd time yesterday. I lost everything that was not equipped or in the bank. Glad I learned a lesson from the first time, geez. But this wasn't the BSOD, my whole game just froze. Has this happened to anyone else before?

LastUtopia
Feb 25, 2001, 10:33 AM
That same thing happened to me once, so now I only carry one weapon and the bare minimum of items.