PDA

View Full Version : Good, Cheap GBA Game

Eihwaz
Sep 3, 2005, 11:56 PM
I recently found a voucher good for $8.69 at any GameStop store, apparently I stuck it up on my bookshelf in March after I bought my copy of Phantom Dust.

Anyway, what're some good, solid, GBA games that could conceivably be picked up for that amount, or less? (Don't mention Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dissonance, FFTA, Metroid Fusion, or A Link to the Past, as I already have those).

geewj
Sep 4, 2005, 12:04 AM
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

That is if you like Strategy RPGs

Zelutos
Sep 4, 2005, 12:07 AM
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced is fun. I bought it for my camping trip was addicted until my batteries went dead. Friggen DS >.>

Edit: Oh, i guess i need to read >.>

ANYWAYS, get Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Simply addicting as well o.o

OR

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-09-03 22:08 ]</font>

silvermax
Sep 4, 2005, 12:20 AM
Advance Wars 2 is pretty good, golden sun and Lost age might be cheap. some suggestions

Eihwaz
Sep 4, 2005, 01:12 AM
I think I'll get...Pinball of the Dead. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif No, really, there was a copy at the GameStop in the mall, and it was only like 8 or 9 dollars...

More suggestions would be very welcome, of course. :3

Mixfortune
Sep 4, 2005, 02:08 AM
On 2005-09-03 22:04, Prof_Frink wrote:
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

That is if you like Strategy RPGs

Listen to this man.

Not sure the pricing on Shining Soul II at the moment, but that's not too bad either. Shining Soul I is probably cheap enough, but it's not nearly as good.

decrescendo
Sep 5, 2005, 12:09 PM
tactics ogre = amazing.

lasted much longer than ffta ever did for me, and there's two distinct paths you can go.

anyway, for that price, pick up an arcade classic - final fight one. though i doubt you'll be able to find it in stores anymore, it's pretty rare...you might get lucky. it's awesome tho, beat-em-up =]

Orangepeel
Sep 5, 2005, 12:52 PM
Chain of Memories is really bad, I must say. It's incredibly easy and short until Marluxia, the last boss' first form (damn he's impossible!)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 5, 2005, 10:23 PM
For $8.69 you won't get much Eihwaz. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But everyone has suggested some good stuff, which will probably be more than $8 and change.

And keep Gunstar Super Heroes on your watchlists or whatever. scheduled for this fall, last time I checked and has been like 3 years in the making. Licensing issues and things.

Dek
Sep 5, 2005, 10:34 PM
On 2005-09-03 22:07, Zelutos wrote:
ANYWAYS, get Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Simply addicting as well o.o

Couldn't have said it better. Play it on a DS with the sterio speakers and lit-up screen and you have yourself gaming bliss.

I http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif Fire Emblem, and you will too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-09-05 20:35 ]</font>