PDA

View Full Version : Interesting isn't it?

Orange_Coconut
Sep 4, 2005, 10:30 AM
If you think about it, a forum really is an interesting place for all sorts of people. There are many different kinds of people all initially connecting through a similarity, in this case PSO. But there is much more to it, there are friendships being made, friendships being broken, dislike of certain others settling in and much more.

You have shy people, outgoing people, people of different races and areas all coming together and posting in the same topics. It's no utopia, but it really is interesting how people act on here. I wonder if there are others in the same position I am in, and I bet there are many. People can really be true to themselves on the internet, while others choose to use a persona.

I guess there isn't really a huge point being made in this topic, just wanted to share my thoughts. It's impressive - The obedience, the disobedience, the drama, the reality / the fantasy of it all. There are so many things that are just too unpredictable, such as people and what will be posted next. It's kind of a rush, it's something fun to think about.

Good day/night to you all, you never realize how much you miss something until you come back to it.

InfinityXXX
Sep 4, 2005, 10:35 AM
PSOW is one of the best forums I've been to. I use to go to forum to forum until one day I stumbled on here. *really i fell on here*

But its a very active forum. It is nice if you think about it. Its like a little town. For some members, we know so much about them but we haven't even met them.

ABDUR101
Sep 4, 2005, 03:35 PM
That means alot to the staff, past and present. Thanks guys. =]

Skuda
Sep 4, 2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, PSOW is a nice place. sure we have a few resident "morons", but then again, where isn't there?

The people here are like neighbours, and this forum is almost like a digital home for me.

don't mean to brown-nose, but thanks to the Mods and Admins for keeping this place clean and operational. Just imagine the crap we'd have to put up with without them.

yukikun
Sep 4, 2005, 03:50 PM
yeah i used to be on another forum which didnt do particually good at all. it had like 3 posts a week. this ones cool though. the people on this forum seem nice. when i ask a question nobody is ever like "your stupid!"... reminds me when i asked for advice from a kid at a skate park and he started cussing at me... lol he was like 7 and he was like backflipping. yeah
this forum is swizzle