PDA

View Full Version : frying pan

aiwareturns
Aug 25, 2002, 07:51 AM
can any1 tell me how 2 get the frying pan or any other stuff u can get by doing certain stuff thanx

RavenTW
Aug 25, 2002, 08:25 AM
Sure. To get the two special weps via offline quests, it helps to have beaten all but the ruins quests.

Frying pan: Go to Secret delivery quest, where you must take that package to the Eleanor in the caves, and talk to the big guy kind of in the center of Pioneer 2. Reply to his questions with "!!" both times, and he will give you the WEAPONS emblem. When your done with the quest, go to Gran Squall quest, and talk to the kid by the Med center. then go to The Value of money (I think, the one that takes place entirely on P2) and talk to the guy that says "ah man, that weapon was great..."

There are two other quests where you have to tal to people, I forgot the quests, but in one of them, there is a girl right outside the Shops, and the other one is an officer next to the check room. Somone tell him what those two quests are.

After you get approval from all four people, go back to secret delivery and talk to the guy. Then, talk to the lady by the Check room, and she gives you the frying pan

NOTE: By the time you get the frying pan, you will probably have a beeter wep, so just go online and give it to a newbie or somthing.

Soul Eater: when your doing the Mines quest where you have to go to the pc in mines 2 to download info, you will encounter Sue. After you beat the quest, she will ask you for your name, don't tell her, then go to the quest where you have to find Del Rol Lee. Sue will be hanging out in M2, so talk to her again.

After that, Go to quest where you have to rescue Anna (or Kroe?). after you beat her, head on down through C2 until you find Kireek. Kireek will tell you that he is the Black Hound, and you will have to fight him. When you beat him, finish the mission. Now go to Black Paper quest, and in C1, there will be a room that is dark. Kireek will be in here. After a little insane text, you must duel again. After victory number two. Go to the Ruins mission with the crazy force and Ash with his stag. After you stop the machine, head back to R2. You will eventually get to a room where Ash is on the floor and Kireek is hovering over him. You can talk to Ash, though you don't have to. Before you talk to Kireek, however, make sure you have an extra slot in your inventory. Beat Kireek once more, and the Soul Eater is yours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RavenTW on 2002-08-25 06:32 ]</font>

aiwareturns
Aug 25, 2002, 08:43 AM
thanx 4 your reply i do have a better wep i just like 2 have all the ones i get by doing quests and stuff if any1 knows how 2 get any other weps by doing similar stuff please let me know thanx again i appreciate it

NoeGenisis
Aug 27, 2002, 12:31 PM
erm i thought you got the wok offline and the frying pan online by collecting badges? sorry if im wrong.

rbf2000
Aug 27, 2002, 01:19 PM
On 2002-08-27 10:31, NoeGenisis wrote:
erm i thought you got the wok offline and the frying pan online by collecting badges? sorry if im wrong.
Frying pan=v1 wep. You get it offline.