PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, how immature can you people be?

Hrigg
Sep 6, 2005, 03:17 PM
Ok, in gym today, we had to run on the track, which I don't like. So we get back in, change into our normal clothes. And a kid's American Eagle shirt is missing. Apparently someone in the class took his shirt and his hiding it. So, we're out in the gym, relaxing, and the gym teacher gets the principle to come down and talk to us. No one confessed to hiding his shirt.

Now the principle says if no confesses, you all have to run on the track. About 10 minutes after class was supposed to end, they found the shirt shoved bye the showers, but no one confessed to putting it there.

Now I have to run on the track in the scorching heat for the next 2 weeks.

Assholes.

ABDUR101
Sep 6, 2005, 03:24 PM
I'd steadfastly refuse to take punishment for something you did'nt do, nor be "lumped" into a punishment over something as stupid and lame as some idiot hiding a shirt.

Everyone droning along and taking the punishment means they aren't standing up for themselves. You're ALLOWED TO SAY NO IF YOU'RE NOT AT FAULT!

Shit, if it came down to it, I'd take ISS or OSS and tell them to lick my nuts.

rena-ko
Sep 6, 2005, 04:22 PM
to what extend? getting suspended for refusing to follow official orders? patterns like these are to turn the group against the individual - they try to force the innocent ones to research on their own on who it was.

*shrugs*

EphekZ
Sep 6, 2005, 05:50 PM
On 2005-09-06 13:24, ABDUR101 wrote:
I'd steadfastly refuse to take punishment for something you did'nt do, nor be "lumped" into a punishment over something as stupid and lame as some idiot hiding a shirt.

Everyone droning along and taking the punishment means they aren't standing up for themselves. You're ALLOWED TO SAY NO IF YOU'RE NOT AT FAULT!

Shit, if it came down to it, I'd take ISS or OSS and tell them to lick my nuts.

If he does that then all the other kids will do that too there is no way out of it unless the original culprit confesses the principle has a right to do so or atleast I think so as the Kid who did it is getting punished also, shit happens you cant control other people and other people fuck you over.

InfinityXXX
Sep 6, 2005, 06:08 PM
Well if you have your parent or parents at your side you can have a high chance of not getting in trouble for refusing to run.

Teachers change their attitude once parents are on the scene.

Hrigg
Sep 6, 2005, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have slight asthma, which hurts my running. Also, I have Gym 4th hour, which is from about 10:30 to 11:30, which means it's pretty warm outside. *sigh*

My gym teacher is an idiot... *sigh*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 7, 2005, 01:24 AM
Tell your gym teacher you have asthma, show him your inhaler. Tell him you can't be forced to run in the heat for long.

If he doesn't give a damn, go to the principal/faculty.

If they don't do anything, get your parents involved.

Stick up for yourself.

In my junior high school our lockers were constantly broken into, even while we were actively participating in the PE class.

We stored backpacks in a old room where there were showers from years ago(if they couldn't fit in the small locker along with our "street clothes" and shoes), that weren't used anymore. It was then locked up, and people still got into there to steal things.

-
I doubt your PE teacher is worse than one I had.

The class all sat around on our "numbers" after getting dressed for class.

Two kids proceeded to fight. One guy beat the hell out of the other guy, and the teachers weren't around to stop it. The guy who did the beating went back to his number. The other guy who got beat up was embarassed as hell (and probably a bit sore) and also went back to his number. The teacher had their back turned the whole time.

Hrigg
Sep 7, 2005, 06:39 AM
He does allow you to slow down if you have asthma, which I will take full advantage of. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, he's never around when fights occur. I don't really get too involved with anyone in the class except my lone friend in the class.

*sigh*

I'll tell you guys how it goes after school.

Dana
Sep 7, 2005, 07:18 AM
I think you should tellhim where to stick it!

It's unfair to be punished for what others did!

Daikarin
Sep 7, 2005, 07:47 AM
Kids on my academy think they're such badasses.

There's this air conditionate tube where they throw random other people's sneakers to. And that darn tube is way high, we needed to be in Shaolin level to climb up the walls and remove it.

And I find it ironic that discipline is very strict here.

I don't keep my wallet or keys in there, but now I can't keep my spare shoes?

The instructors watch this and find it funny.

Hrigg
Sep 7, 2005, 03:10 PM
LMFAO.

So many kids didn't dress out today, so there was only about 9 of the 32 kids in the class who could particpate, so he let us play dodgeball, which I am good at.

*sigh*

Won't be like that tomorrow though, he said.

*hates running*