PDA

View Full Version : Montague's Quests

Vuman
Sep 7, 2005, 02:26 AM
Hey all, I accidentally completed all the quests to get Montague out on Pioneer on Normal so I tried doing them again on Hard. However, I can't seem to get anything past Gran Squall to unlock (I've done the first three and Fake in Yellow). I've read the Guides for help on this mess but the guides only have walkthroughs for the quests themselves.

Help, what do I do? Here's a picture to show you what I mean. Remember this is on Hard, I accidentally completed the missions on Normal.

http://mason.gmu.edu/~hvu1/quest.jpg

RicoRoyal
Sep 7, 2005, 02:29 AM
You need to beat the government quests again on that difficulty in order to have access to all of the Solo Quests. If you wish to have access to ALL of the solo quests, you will need to finish Gov Quest 4-1. I hate that part about Blue Burst

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Good luck and sorry for the bad news.

Vuman
Sep 7, 2005, 05:59 AM
Thanks no problem I'll breeze through them anyway.

When I do start these quests where is Montague walking around anyway?

Vuman
Sep 15, 2005, 03:47 AM
All right I just completed 4-1 on Hard and Dr. Montague's quests have been unlocked. However whenever I go into Unsealed Door or the other one where you have to go into Ruins, he doesn't do anything to my animal parts. What gives?

Delfi
Sep 15, 2005, 12:19 PM
Have you tried going into unsealed door on normal and trying now that you have completed all the quest? works for me on xbox dont know if BB is any different!

Zarbolord
Sep 15, 2005, 12:25 PM
You actually go to a world to do this?
Dude it's simple, he's infront of you as you come out of the guild, next to the teleporter. I know it well since I got a dragon's claw today (my FOmar can't use it though,;( ...).

Quo
Sep 15, 2005, 12:57 PM
On 2005-09-15 01:47, Vuman wrote:
All right I just completed 4-1 on Hard and Dr. Montague's quests have been unlocked. However whenever I go into Unsealed Door or the other one where you have to go into Ruins, he doesn't do anything to my animal parts. What gives?

You did beat Doc's Secret Plan, right?

Vuman
Sep 16, 2005, 02:31 AM
Ah yes Secret Plan, thank you that was the missing key. I was worried if I completed that I'd screw up again like in Normal.

Actually Delfi, in this game, after you complete a Single Player quest the text is no longer yellow and you cannot select it as a mission. If you complete it, it's done for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vuman on 2005-09-16 00:31 ]</font>