PDA

View Full Version : Shifta/Deband error

REJ-
Sep 8, 2005, 07:25 PM
Ok, what happened is I had LvL 12 Shifta, and Lvl 8 Deband, And I picked up a Lvl 14 Deband Disk, and used it. Then I found a Lvl 15 Deband and used it. Both were used without any mind units, and my mag has no mind at all. So, I found a Lvl 13 Shifta Disk, and when I got to the Part where I would use it, the letters were grey, and it was unusable. I checked the MST requirements and saw that I needed around 20 more MST to use it. I'm like, "WTF is going on? I can use Lvl 15 Deband but I can't use Lvl 13 Shifta! WTF is wrong with this?"

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Skorpius
Sep 8, 2005, 07:30 PM
When you use technique disks, it raises the level of its respective technique. Once it's raised, you cannot use disks for the technique if the level of the disk is lower than the level of the technique.

Butoden
Sep 8, 2005, 07:30 PM
Shifta requirements are always higher than Deband.

Delfi
Sep 8, 2005, 07:33 PM
Just the way the game is i think you will find shifta usually requires more mst than its deband equivalant. There is a guide on this site which tells you all the mst requirements for each tech disk.

FantomeNinja
Sep 8, 2005, 07:33 PM
To expand on the previous post, Shifta, Jellen, and Zalure follow the same line of MST requirements, but Deband has a much lower, and unique, line (at least in the GCN version).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FantomeNinja on 2005-09-08 18:07 ]</font>

Delfi
Sep 9, 2005, 11:43 AM
Hey fantomninja thats a nicand useful thing to know about the tech requirement levels, but purely out of personal interrest i added up all your characters levels you have in your signature and your final level if they are added together is..........................

............level 176