PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a slave!!!!!

InfinityXXX
Sep 9, 2005, 12:02 AM
Tonight I had to cease from my homework and studying and go to the kitchen to hear my mom complain about me only half doing the kitchen. Now I admit for the past week I've been half doing the kitchen but she doesn't have to cuss me out and get all loud over it.

I mean, I have morning band practice and march around for about an hour, then I got school and during band we march around all hour (again) and then after school I'm usually at some meeting.

When I'm home, I'm tired from all the marching and school and I got homework and studying. I mean, i really don't have the time to do the kitchen. I've been getting about 4 hrs of sleep during weekdays.

I dunno why she can't see this. Why doesn't she notice that on the weekends I leave the kitchen spotless. I'm tired and I just wish for her to give me a break.

She goes on these psycho rampages every now and then and scream about every little thing wrong. Then she makes me or my bro do EVERYTHING for her. Giver her water, turn off her lights...things that will take her half a second to do! I dunno when the last time she actually got up and got her own water. I'm not a slave and though it seems rather petty for me to rant about it but after 16 years you get very, VERY tired of it.

Not only that but I'm the ONLY one that do actual chores. My bro (13) has dog duty in which he ONLY cleans up after her business (which he does a bad job of). (he doesn't wash the dog or do anything else for it) He suppose to clean the living room but I usually end up cleaning it.

But what really pisses me off is that we share a room and for the year we've lived in this house, he has not picked up ANYTHING in our room. We have bunk beds and he has top bunk and he'll ate crap and leave it in his bed and the food will usually end up falling down unto my bed or in a crack that leads to under the bed. Not only that but he barely washes his clothes so his dirty clothes pile up in the closet and it makes the closet looks really junky.

Then when he knocks over my beautifully stacked organized games and have the controllers everywhere.

But what topped it all off was last saturday. Like every other weekend, he had spent all his time wathing TV and playing video games and eating and not cleaning up his mess. While me, looking like a pansy, run up behind him and clean up his messes and everyone messes like i'm the freakin slave. '

So that day, I had cleaned the tables, kitchen, hallway, livingroom(his chore), and was starting to clean my room but I wnated to tackle the closet first.

As soon as I opened the closet all that was in there were his clothes and some of my jackets on the closet floor. So i got a basket and started tossing his clothes in it, eventually it overflooded with his dirty sink clothes.(a reason why our room smells) So I went in the livingroom and told him, "Trey, go organize your clothes and put it in the closet" and then he goes all crazy on me, saying, "OMG WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY CLOTHES!!!!! I HATE YOU, YOU JERK!!1 BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I'm like "I moved it because you need to get your damn clothes organized and washed and I want to actually CLEAN my room. Maybe you never heard of cleaning before?"

So he refuses to do it and I go tell my mom like a dumb 5th grader and she sits up there saying all nice "Trey, go help your brother" and he still refuses and she drops the subject! WTF!? When I was like 4yrs old, I would've got spanked for refusing to do something my mom asked!

In the end I had to organize his clothes and clean up the room which he messed it back up throwing his organized clothes everywhere while searching for a single outfit to wash.(using up washing powder)

Ever since I was 3yrs old I've been cleaning up. I started washing dishes at age 5 and doing almost all basic house chores. My mom says she does it to make me a better person but I'm feeling liek I'm started to be taken advantage of.

Sagasu
Sep 9, 2005, 01:14 AM
Talk to her, your brother, anyone thats troubling you.

Case often is that they have a problem of their own. Help them solve their difficulties and Im fairly certain that you'll see a change around the household.

Best of luck.

Daikarin
Sep 12, 2005, 04:58 PM
Would you prefer to go live by yourself? Then you'd have to do EVERY chore. And if you don't want to go live by yourself, then remember that doing the clean-ups and the wash-ups are part of what it means about living in a group.

Your mother might have been on one of those days with tons of work. Mothers usually do all the chores, so they usually get fed up at some point, she probably didn't mean it.

BogusKun
Sep 12, 2005, 05:58 PM
I started doing advanced house shiyet around 3 years old.

At 4 I was a master at washing and folding my own clothes and bringing them into the house to hang up. HAHA!

KaFKa
Sep 13, 2005, 11:41 AM
Start saving up money.

Live with it for two years.

Move out.

Seriously, if your going to be doing all of the housework for 2(3?) people, might as well, right?

*snicker*

Monomate
Sep 13, 2005, 06:49 PM
On 2005-09-13 09:41, KaFKa wrote:
Start saving up money.

Live with it for two years.

Move out.

Seriously, if your going to be doing all of the housework for 2(3?) people, might as well, right?

*snicker*

's what I've been doing...

I really need a job...so I can really start stockpiling money...then...only a little less than a year left! muahaha!

oh and Kudos to the marching!