PDA

View Full Version : XB-Challenge: Challenge Night or Day

Shigecki
Sep 9, 2005, 01:13 PM
I know this is almost a dead subject, and we are coming up on the end of our time here, but i figured, why not give it another try.

I know there are still people that play PSOX that love the CMode. I am one of them. I see or hear of many people trying to get their games together, either in a lobby or starting a challenge and hoping someone will enter the game and they can start their quest for an S-Rank weapon. Or just trying to improve their times. This maybe out of deparation, but lets give this another try, the servers aren't going to be here forever.

I know there are gamers out there who want to do this, so any suggestions on a time, day and ship please respond to this. It can only be helpful. Thanks.

Curalkin
Sep 9, 2005, 06:57 PM
Yo man. I will be back in about a week. I need to get a debit card first. I just got internet back, but I can't get on pso. Remember, our time is 3:00:02 for ep2 so we need to get it down some more.

Delfi
Sep 10, 2005, 06:57 AM
are you all on psox eu or not ???

Shigecki
Sep 10, 2005, 12:07 PM
Nope, sorry about that, US servers.

Delfi
Sep 10, 2005, 08:17 PM
ahh thats a shame as i am on eu servers and i have a great srank team - only thing is keeping a 4th person in the team most are happy with 1 srank then wander off and do their own things again, where as me and my 2 other team members want to keep hunting those sranks http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shigecki
Sep 11, 2005, 01:55 AM
I know the feeling.

For the longest time there were only two of us who were looking for a team. We didn't have too much trouble getting two others to get a game together, usually picking up two or three s ranks a week. But keeping a team together was impossible.

After a while we just wanted a steady team to run TA with. We would help out noobies to get their first s rank, quietly curse them and the situation out when the "perfect" map would show up. This usually happened while helping a ramar or a couple of first time cmoders.

So good luck on that fourth, and thanks anyway.

Curalkin
Sep 13, 2005, 08:39 AM
I'm back!

PlutoniumMS
Oct 2, 2005, 06:11 PM
Hey, i love cmode, im only on 6 though... cant find anyone to finish ep1 with... its pretty frustrating... im the man at staying alive too so if ya'll would like to help me out that would be sweet.. my main character is Ville... perhaps you've seen him. Well im gonna go and finish up leveling my force.. peace

ANIMEniac
Oct 13, 2005, 12:07 AM
i have been lookin 4ever for a cmode team on PSOX. the oly thing is my c-mode ranks range from 0 to bu-Gou, ans since i dont have much c-mode experience others tend to shy away from me as a noob because all people do it now for is better times.i have possibly 1 1/2 people to do it with. i do feel bad having a 171 char on Dav. and having no s-rank -_-. well my charactars are always open under choice search, so if you search one day and see Rina, Jace Tridwel, or Lt. Kusanagi, feel free to send me a BEE

chibiLegolas
Oct 13, 2005, 04:02 PM
Hi there.
I just want everyone to know that if you ever see my characters online in Dav. (check the names at my signature, though the levels and stages are way outdated),
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I'm usually 90% always down for cmode.
I've got several characters stuck on various stages (one being stuck on C9 for a while now), so I'm usually flexable on what game to start.

I think I've set all my characters settings so that you can search as a cmode player, but I think it only searches for players in the lobby. (I could be wrong).
Either way, I hate hanging around in lobbies when I know I could at least be mag feeding. So just drop in my room if you can and mention cmode.
I'm game.
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2005-10-13 14:03 ]</font>

lostinseganet
Oct 14, 2005, 03:23 PM
I want to be a part of the xbox pso world community. I would love to try out c mode. I have barely played it though.

Delfi
Oct 15, 2005, 09:32 PM
EU or US community ??

Shigecki
Oct 16, 2005, 01:30 AM
On 2005-09-10 10:07, Shigecki wrote:
Nope, sorry about that, US servers.

You should of read the whole post, this was aleady stated.http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

DarkEliteRico
Oct 22, 2005, 11:14 AM
Still need to work on my EP2 C4 with my HUcast, and now i've got my FO on C3

g00dman12
Oct 23, 2005, 04:26 PM
I have been lookin to Play cmode with ppl tell me when you guys are going to do a game

James03
Oct 26, 2005, 08:56 PM
I wish the US and the EU were connected servers on PSOX

kevlar_pso
Nov 8, 2005, 06:31 PM
Sadly Shegeki has moved on to BB for the most part. If you wanna play Challenge Mode, go to Dav 10. That is where the majority of the Bu-EI players are. I know quite a few of them. And we love to TA. I am always up for helpin noobs in C mode. But if you are serious about C mode you need to print out and study the maps from PSO World.

DarkEliteRico
Nov 9, 2005, 12:12 AM
On 2005-10-23 14:26, g00dman12 wrote:
I have been lookin to Play cmode with ppl tell me when you guys are going to do a game

Look for me or Kevlar, we'll get you hooked up proper

kevlar_pso
Nov 9, 2005, 02:03 PM
On 2005-11-08 21:12, DarkEliteRico wrote:

I suppose you could just settle for just plain gettin hookt up. . . .

DarkEliteRico
Nov 9, 2005, 08:21 PM
On 2005-11-09 11:03, kevlar_pso wrote:

if anyones getting hooked up, then hook me up with EP2C4 then yo!

kevlar_pso
Nov 10, 2005, 03:39 PM
On 2005-11-09 17:21, DarkEliteRico wrote:

l0l We did Ep II C4 and we got smoked by Olga. All of us died on his 1st H Pun. Lilihanna, Segaspyder, myself and I think Cor. I kinda know what to expect now so we shoudl be able to take Olga down. When ur on lemme know, so we can get it over w/already. I've been waitin to get an Ep II S rank since forever! l0l

g00dman12
Nov 17, 2005, 04:43 PM

Ok i will see you in there my Name is ur ballz tm

kevlar_pso
Nov 18, 2005, 12:11 PM
Next time u see me in the lobby get my guild card from me. I've seen your char around. If you have Baseball Fan's card have him look me up. I'm not so sure he would be up for C mode tho. I am usually up for it tho. Unless I hafta sleep or somethin ridiculous like that! l0l

DarkEliteRico
Nov 18, 2005, 11:48 PM
On 2005-11-10 12:39, kevlar_pso wrote:

On 2005-11-09 17:21, DarkEliteRico wrote:

l0l We did Ep II C4 and we got smoked by Olga. All of us died on his 1st H Pun. Lilihanna, Segaspyder, myself and I think Cor. I kinda know what to expect now so we shoudl be able to take Olga down. When ur on lemme know, so we can get it over w/already. I've been waitin to get an Ep II S rank since forever! l0l

I've already figured out what to do.....i'll get a RAcaseal LOL, i'll let you and Spyder be the HU's and Lily FO. Hmmmmm or i can buckle down and be the tank that Wild should be

_kakashi
Feb 26, 2006, 02:00 PM
I too have been looking for a c-mode team. I have been stuck on Ra-Zan for the longest time. I have a black HuCast named "uchachi". I have been trying to find teams that would help me out on Dav. But no luck.

kevlar_pso
Feb 27, 2006, 12:42 PM
Weekends are usually good for finding good C mode teams. I usually play during the weekdays cause of my work/life schedule(yes, there are things in my life more important than video games l0l). You can usually find me in a Challenge on Dav 10 whenever I'm on.

Some ppls don't like to play w/others who don't know that particular stage. I don't mind as long as you take direction well and know how to play the game properly(I'm lookin @you illegitimate lev 200 ppls). I have my maps printed out and will glance @them from time to time. I have most of the stages memorized. Except for Episode II. Those stages I only have partially down.