PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a team to join

PooChunks
Sep 9, 2005, 07:17 PM
Hey all. I was just wondering if anyone had a team on Blue Burst that they were willing to let me join. Thanks for your time.

Aethir_Mordu
Oct 2, 2005, 10:54 PM
I know that I don't have a team for you to join but maybe others would reply if you posted characters/levels

DarkShadowX
Oct 3, 2005, 05:34 PM
I have a team but I'm reletively new to PSOBB so I have no members at the moment, but if ya wanna join you can usually find me at Oceanus 2 with a Lvl 13 HUcast named Kaiser.

Bungee950
Oct 10, 2005, 06:48 PM
If you want to, join URR. I don't have online, but ask Zelutos about it in our thread, and I'm sure he'd be happy to have you join. I think the team is the Azure Battalion?

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 28, 2005, 10:41 PM
Last I heard the Azure batalion wasn't openly taking new members.

Reno
Oct 28, 2005, 11:01 PM
Seeing as nobody likes listening around here, i'll say it again... in bold!

The Azure Battalion on PSOBB no longer associates itself with URR. Look us up if you want to join our team but please stop assuming that being a member of URR guarantees you anything because it doesn't

Please stop inviting people to our team, we can do it just fine ourselves, thanks!

Zelutos
Oct 28, 2005, 11:28 PM
On 2005-10-28 21:01, Reno wrote:
Seeing as nobody likes listening around here, i'll say it again... in bold!

The Azure Battalion on PSOBB no longer associates itself with URR. Look us up if you want to join our team but please stop assuming that being a member of URR guarantees you anything because it doesn't

Please stop inviting people to our team, we can do it just fine ourselves, thanks!

Please go away, as the Azure Battalion is founded by the URR, and therefore remains with us. It is true, however, that just being in the URR does not guarantee acceptance into the Azure Battalion.

Reno
Oct 28, 2005, 11:37 PM
I think the members of the team will decide who we are/aren't affiliated with, not somebody who has never had anything to do with us and probably couldn't name more than 4 of our members

Keep on pretending that you have any say in our decisions if you want though, it's really cute

GGKTHXBAI

Dek
Oct 28, 2005, 11:43 PM
On 2005-10-28 21:37, Reno wrote:
I think the members of the team will decide who we are/aren't affiliated with, not somebody who has never had anything to do with us and probably couldn't name more than 4 of our members

Keep on pretending that you have any say in our decisions if you want though, it's really cute

GGKTHXBAI

Actually Reno, we ARE affiliated with Ultima Ring Rebellion. The team thought of the idea, Zelutos ran a Team Master election, and gave leadership to Uriko based on votes.

But as you already stated, we aren't accepting new members at the same time.

So please people, stop asking...

thank you for your time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-10-28 21:43 ]</font>