PDA

View Full Version : Starwarsbattlefront

Darthcookie
Sep 10, 2005, 08:00 AM
Who on this internet has starwars battlefront?

Feelmirath
Sep 10, 2005, 08:03 AM
Theres more than one internet?! o_O
Heh, i dont play it, but i know a few of my friends do...

Darthcookie
Sep 10, 2005, 08:08 AM
Hey its a good game if you want you should try and get it its awesome!

Meh
Sep 10, 2005, 08:26 AM
On 2005-09-10 06:03, Feelmirath wrote:
Theres more than one internet?! o_O
Heh, i dont play it, but i know a few of my friends do...

Me!

Dek
Sep 10, 2005, 08:39 AM
I own the PC version....and it kicks ass.

I tried getting into the PS2 version, but wasn't really able to due to the controls...

Uncle_bob
Sep 10, 2005, 09:33 AM
Uncle played it, but he wasnt too impressed with the online part. Online is like offline, with some players dumber than AI players and a dumptruck load of lag.

REJ-
Sep 10, 2005, 09:41 AM
I rented it for XBox once. It's good, but I just wish that I could play multiplayer offline or online( I don't have XBox Live, and I only have 1 controller). The AI is ok, but the problem is that they can't think the way a human does.

Darthcookie
Sep 10, 2005, 05:52 PM
If you ever get the game and go to mosisley (tatiooine) and in galactic conquest (not historical campaign or you will lose points) go up to jawas (the little people in brown cloaks) and thow a bomb at them if it lands at the right spot they will fly up and scream like the girlthings they are!

Tact
Sep 10, 2005, 07:47 PM
On 2005-09-10 15:52, Darthcookie wrote:
If you ever get the game and go to mosisley (tatiooine) and in galactic conquest (not historical campaign or you will lose points) go up to jawas (the little people in brown cloaks) and thow a bomb at them if it lands at the right spot they will fly up and scream like the girlthings they are!

But you lose reinforcement points for killing them, no matter which mode you're in...

Skett
Sep 10, 2005, 10:11 PM
I've rented Battlefront a few times but never cared enough to buy it. I'll probably due the same thing with Battlefront 2, especially since it's facing Battlefield 2.

REJ-
Sep 11, 2005, 03:10 PM
I would rent them both, then buy the better one, unless only one was for XBOX, then I'd buy that one(I can't play anything on my *crap* computer so I won't bother trying).