PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question

Otaku
Sep 11, 2005, 03:12 PM
I could just be a stupid person but i was wondering if PSU is going to be on any nintendo system? I was wondering because a while ago it said it was but i guess they were sticking to ps2 and pc. oh well maybe i just hope to much heh heh. thank you for your time

Quo
Sep 11, 2005, 04:32 PM
It's only been confirmed for PC and PS2.

In that EGM article some time ago, I think Yuji Naka said ST was considering putting PSU on the next-gen systems, but he didn't say they would for sure.

_Tek_
Sep 11, 2005, 06:38 PM
Judging from the amount of PSO versions that were released, I don't think anyone should have to worry about missing out on PSU.

Dre_o
Sep 11, 2005, 09:58 PM
_Tek_ said
Judging from the amount of PSO versions that were released, I don't think anyone should have to worry about missing out on PSU.

That's what I've been saying all along but hey, you don't know until it happens.

________
free themes (http://themesfree.org)

_Tek_
Sep 11, 2005, 11:01 PM
Well there was blue burst.

So there might as well be... red repetition.

atomisk
Sep 17, 2005, 12:20 PM
i always got the feeling that sonic team was pissed at nintendo for having now interest in online gaming, PSO probably would have thrived for another year or so if there was any other online games.

Rion772
Sep 20, 2005, 05:18 AM
its been confirmed the psu is only gonna be on pc and ps2 BUT there is a chance it will be on xbox 360 if that helps at all