PDA

View Full Version : Character Creation Selection

Sharkyland
Sep 13, 2005, 06:45 PM
Okay, I posted this on the comments on the front page, but I'm curious on what different type of attributes we could choose from. I see a lot of vareity for this game, but I can't seem to read for the text is a bit small to actually translate a few of it.

I just want to know what I'm dealing with so I'm kinda prepared and not going overly nuts with that huge list of options.

---

Yeah, I kinda guess the first page is:
- Race: Human Newman (Beast) (Droid)
- Sex: Man / Woman
- [Descritpion]

2nd page is getting tough to read...
3rd page seems to be detailed with clothing...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-09-13 16:48 ]</font>

Tomeeboy
Sep 13, 2005, 06:57 PM
Well, I've heard that you can select all kinds of things. One article said you could even specify eye spacing.

I'm guessing you will be able to customization most major facial features, body size, outfits, skin tone, and hair style/color. Some of those customization shots showed as many as 60+ options for certain customizable features, so it looks like there will be quite a variety to choose from.

Sharkyland
Sep 13, 2005, 07:48 PM
Yes, I heard from that before, but I'm talking about the .gif images you have that displayed on the front page and what you can detail. I mean, I was thinking of doing a translation of all the topics listed on it, but it's too small.