PDA

View Full Version : OK SO LIEK. 400 DOLLARS STOLEN FROM ME! WTFHAX!

adamgnome104
Sep 14, 2005, 08:38 PM
OK I was saving up for various useless crap,and I was going to donate some to the Red Cross. I was about to spend it all ont he intarweb then go to Wal-Mart because Wal-mart is cool like that.

IT WAS EMPTY!

EMPFUCKINGEMPTY!

Seriously, I had 400 dollars of my OWN MONEY saved up in there, and then all my dad says is, "Well at least you learned your lesson about leaving money around!!"

What the hell, he's usually more pissed off about things like that!! I want my money back!! It's a conspiaracy I think THEY took it, or some retarded relatives that always come here asking my parents for everything!! I'm so confused and I want my money back!! What should I do? Phone the cops? D:

geewj
Sep 14, 2005, 08:54 PM
Looks like you managed to buy your drugs in time though.

No clue where the money was.

InfinityXXX
Sep 14, 2005, 08:58 PM
Umm, I'm sorry about you losing your money but if it was in your wallet, wheres the last place you had your wallet?

Saiffy
Sep 14, 2005, 09:04 PM
On 2005-09-14 18:54, Prof_Frink wrote:
Looks like you managed to buy your drugs in time though.

He's always like that, don't worry.

Hide money, I have to from my parents, my fault if it's gone <_>

Alielle
Sep 15, 2005, 04:12 PM
Get a bank account. Having that much cash lying around is stupid.

Blitzkommando
Sep 15, 2005, 04:17 PM
Responsibility may seem like a pain, but, the consequences for not having any is a far greater price to pay.

adamgnome104
Sep 15, 2005, 05:19 PM
On 2005-09-14 18:58, InfinityXXX wrote:
Umm, I'm sorry about you losing your money but if it was in your wallet, wheres the last place you had your wallet?

In. My. Freaking. ROOM!

D:

Wyndham
Sep 15, 2005, 06:28 PM
On 2005-09-15 15:19, adamgnome104 wrote:

On 2005-09-14 18:58, InfinityXXX wrote:

In. My. Freaking. ROOM!

D:

i understand what its like to ave people just going in your room and stealing your money.
I don't even have a door.
next time, hide it in a place noone would look.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 16, 2005, 02:24 AM
Keep your wallet with you at all times from now on.

Ask your parents, or whoever was home at the time, who went into your room, any strangers? Family friends?

Your parents should be a bit more talkative/supportive of you losing such an amount of money like that. Could they be at fault for the loss as well?

Get a safe. A small one for like legal files that is fireproof and is able to be locked, should only run you about $15-20. It should have plenty of room for loose cash, important documents, checkbook, whatever in there.

That's how much the one I have now cost me. I hated people going into my room, touching everything, fingering the clothes in my closet with food in their hands, "borrowing things", etc. I hide a lot of things now, and am very protective of my room/personal belongings.

Also, getting a large one that can be bolted down is also an idea, albeit more costly.

Skorpius
Sep 16, 2005, 06:02 AM
I guess everyone thinks it's your fault you're money is gone because you trusted your own family.

TheOneHero
Sep 16, 2005, 12:45 PM
I never carry that much money around with me, even if it's in my wallet. =/

Let's say I got 100 bucks, and I can't get to the bank for a few days.

I'll put twenty under sheets or something in my closet, another twenty under sweaters/etc. etc. Break up your money into 'bits' so that if some does get stolen you'll at least have some left somewhere else. >_>;

Unless you live with animals that will tear everything apart looking for it. O_O;

(And yeah, carry your wallet with you all the time.) >_>;