PDA

View Full Version : GC: offline 4 player

death_bringer
Sep 16, 2005, 06:32 AM
hi just wondering if you can play with only 3 players offline

korifugi
Sep 16, 2005, 07:04 AM
Yup - you can play offline with anywhere between 1 and 4 players.

REJ-
Sep 16, 2005, 05:48 PM
That's what I usually do. 4 player when my cousins come over, and we're all within 20 Lvls of each other, so it's really fun.

Butoden
Sep 16, 2005, 05:51 PM
It's kinda difficult to play because the screen gets tiny. But it's possible.

Dana
Sep 17, 2005, 05:02 AM
also when playing 4 player offline there is a major lag(ok not lag but processory is slow orsomething like that!)

It makes it VERY annoying to play!

death_bringer
Sep 17, 2005, 08:07 AM
ok thanks im getin a gamecube with pso 1&2 next week

Bungee950
Sep 18, 2005, 09:55 AM
good for you! i play with my brother and my friend offline and it is quite fun.

Genoa
Sep 18, 2005, 10:09 AM
Just a few things to know...
When playing multiplayer, the 1st player's Section ID is what determines the items drop frequency, so... If one of your friends have a better ID than you, I would let them be 1st player.

Also, the 1st player also determines what places you can go to. For instance, (this only applies to the characters Offline game play) if you had beaten Forest and Caves and you were on Mines for your player's offline game play, if you were the 1st player on Multiplayer, you and your friends would be able to play Forest, Caves, and Mines. So... if you wanted to go some place farther in the game, you would probably want whoever is the farthest on offline.

Enemies are a bit tougher on multiplayer... so... take that into consideration

Remember about the Photon Chain http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif if someone is doin a Photon Blast... you can use yours as well to use them both at the same time... it strengthens eachothers blast.... power of Photon Blast is determined by the Mag's IQ... so yeah, ... and also you can Press Y a few times to donate 10 PB points when someone is doing a Photon Blast if you don't have your bar completely filled... you will also get the EXP from someone killing things with a PB if you donate... so yeah, not gunna go too much into PB's..

Well, can't think of anything else.... but good luck and have fun on your game http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif