PDA

View Full Version : Its time to grow up, its just not funny

InfinityXXX
Sep 16, 2005, 04:27 PM
Today I have a game at 6 p.m and today my mom start her new job.

Well, she doesn't get off work till 5 and I get out of school at 3:30 so I needed someone to take me home. We only have one car(My car's engine won't start) and I have to be back up at the school at 5:30 and if I was to walk I would not make it on time.

So in 2nd hr.(english) I ask my friend Daniel can I get a ride and he says yea but he told me that he has a lot of people that are gonna be carpooling so he asked me that I might want ask me to ask my other friend, Roldan.

So me and Danile go to Roldans desk (who've i mentioned here before) and heres the convo...

Me:Hey Roldan can you give me a ride. My mom started this new job and...

Roldan:Well, I've been so busy.....

Me:*I knew where he was headed* Are you or are you not?

Roldan:Well I can but I won't

Me and Daniel: What do you mean?

Roldan: Well, I can but I won't

Daniel: Why not?

Roldan: Because I wanna be a total asshole!
(yes he actually said that)

Me:*under my breath getting my stuff to leave* I don't got time for this shi-

But he yelled out he'll do it and Daniel stopped me. So I told him to meet me at the front office and he says "he'll TRY to remember"

Well fastforward 5 hours and school is out and I'm waiting by the office. 13 minutes has passed and the school is basically empty. Now, I'm pisssed beacuse I need to get home fast so I can eat, change clothes and then get back at the school to reherse.

I go to the pay phone and start calling all my relatives and all their phones are busy or they won't answer.

Well I wait around for 10 more minutes and Roldan finally comes saying "OMG I forgot".

So I follow him outside and he starts talking to all his other friends for about another 10 minutes! I'm getting really aggrovated but I'm keeping it inside.
I need to get home fast. You can talk to your friends later

So he finally gets his cousin and me, his cousin and himself get in the car and we drive to my house.

We arrive and I get out and he makes some smartass comment saying "it wasn't free bitch!". I know he jokes like this but If he wasn't in that car I would've KICKED. HIS. ASS!

Thats how mad I was. This'll be the lst time I ask for him anything.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 17, 2005, 12:27 AM
Wow.

Its cool you got home and could get ready in time, but taking such verbal abuse wouldn't be soo fun.

Sorry to hear you didn't have plans set in stone that would work out well, and hopefully you can get a ride from bandmates/classmates/teammates/other non-jerk peers next time.