PDA

View Full Version : Uriko's Feelings.

Neith
Sep 17, 2005, 07:28 AM
I'm not revealing details, this might be a confusing post, for that I apologise.

I'm pretty sure that if there is a God, Ive done something to piss him off bigtime..
My life was a mess, I had nothing. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to be happy for.

After years of this, slowly everything seemed to get better. Great things happened to me, and I was becoming more aware of the world around me, life was getting good.

Just as things get good, I wake up today in a nightmare. Everything that can go wrong is, and there's not much I can do about it. Before long, Ill be back depressed, and in the same boat I was in a few weeks ago.

Why can't ANYTHING work out for me? Why am I hated so much? Why do I have to suffer this?

I'm beginning to think I thrive on sorrow, these late events have reinforced that. This might not make any sense, but I needed to let it out. Some of my closest friends will probably get an idea, but this is my matter.

Edit: Some good has come of today, I don't wish to get too happy though, that's when everything breaks down..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-09-17 05:59 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 17, 2005, 08:16 AM
You know the best and worst days of your life, just keep reaching for a better balance.

Don't let life knock you down forever.

Don't regret actions, everything happens for a reason, but we don't know the reasons.

We don't know the process.

The wonder of life.

Don't forget to laugh. It may help.

InfinityXXX
Sep 17, 2005, 08:48 AM
My mom says stuff like that. She often feels that everytime something good comes something bad follows it and ruins the good.

This is kinda true sometimes but when the bad comes your just gonna have to dust your shoulders off and try to remain standing.

hyperacute
Sep 17, 2005, 07:11 PM
Sorry to hear this...

Things go wrong and it's beyond any of us to have any control over this. God knows I've tried in the past and, past a certain point it simply becomes futile and self destructive...

Whatever happens, always focus on the positive, even if the positive seems only to be the fact that you're still upright and still breathing, it's a start.

Over a short period of time, things that happen seem pretty monumental. Over a longer period of time, the edges blur, other things happen and things no longer seem as bad. given enough time, the world changes, you change, things move on and the bad stuff no longer matters.

Good things happen and bad things happen (often seemingly far more frequently than the good things). You can't control it, you don't have to like it but you can adjust to it and you can always benefit from it. Any experience is good experience...

opaopajr
Sep 18, 2005, 03:53 AM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif sympathy panda http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pandaroll.gif

just do your best, you cannot be faulted for anything beyond that. and laissez le bon temps roulez.

Neith
Sep 18, 2005, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the comments I guess. Most of what I'm on about above has been cleared up now, thankfully.

Still some problems concerning certain people, unfortunately the board doesn't allow personal attacks, so I'll hold off.

Most of these problems stemed from PSO, because of this, I'll only be posting here rarely, just to keep in contact with a few people. I'll still play BB until October, if no improvements are made, I'll ditch that too. Also, I'll only be playing with people I trust, and in locked games.

This is because 99% of the PSOBB community are people I would not want to get to know. The remaining 1% are people I already know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2005-09-18 06:34 ]</font>

Bungee950
Sep 18, 2005, 10:02 AM
I have this feeling too. i get manically depressed, and i just want to make it go away. some of it is being a teenager, but other parts are of me just hating myself.

Daikarin
Sep 18, 2005, 11:09 AM
On 2005-09-17 05:28, UrikoBB3 wrote:

I'm beginning to think I thrive on sorrow, these late events have reinforced that. This might not make any sense, but I needed to let it out. Some of my closest friends will probably get an idea, but this is my matter.

Edit: Some good has come of today, I don't wish to get too happy though, that's when everything breaks down..

Live your life focusing your thoughts around yourself, not about what others think or feel. Your thoughts can't be influenced by others'. And if they can/are, you are the one letting them get to you. If you don't let them get to you, you'll realize there are no barriers to mental peace.

Depression may be caused by misfortune. Misfortune is caused by depression. It's a vicious cycle, which you can decide to end whenever you want.

I don't know you from anywhere (If I didn't forget again http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif ) but I wish you good fortune. How about if you wished some for you too, and tried to visualize it?

That's the secret to whoever strives in life. They see life smile at them, even when it doesn't. And that's not false beliefs. That's what faith is all about. Cheers. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-09-20 04:29 ]</font>

Neith
Sep 18, 2005, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the comment Jin, I talked to you once on MSN, not enough to get to know you though http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Well, at the moment, things are looking up for me (a lot better than I was..), but I need time to sort my life out now.

Mystil
Sep 19, 2005, 02:41 PM
Oh all that sounds like my own life. Heh, I have not been happy in about a decade. It sucks, it's so true - when things go right, they run from you very quickly once you seem to start getting happy and healthy from it. Rather things will stay ok for a longer more desired time? That's an answer I'm looking for too.