PDA

View Full Version : OH NOES, YOU HAVE COOTIES!

navci
Sep 18, 2005, 01:59 AM
I just got home from the edgeshow. I was in quite a good mood.
Until I find a pair of my panties on my desk.
And a handful of things that I placed elsewhere fell on my desk.
Fine. My laundry got mixed up into yours.
Is is necessary to THROW it? Can't you just gently set it down like a fucking normal person would?
I don't carry any fucking disease, holding my laundry is not gonna get your cooties.
Why don't you just grow up, fucker.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 18, 2005, 03:01 AM
Wow.
I wonder what his motives to do that are.

And you told me once before, pardon me for remembering, heh, that you have to clean up his dirty underwear at times.

Probably confronting is a bad idea, unless you can stay calm the whole time.

I can't calmly discuss anything with some of my brothers anymore. Its just wasted time.

Oh great, I have to go refill a toiletpaper roll now because you left it empty, and are too stupid to grab one off the top of the toilet I placed there for easy access?

Soap, same thing. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Bungee950
Sep 18, 2005, 10:06 AM
Hahaha.... in every boy's life, he gains a chronic fear of undies.... let's hope he can be mature in the future.

rena-ko
Sep 19, 2005, 02:50 PM
better than stealing your underwear and ... doing things with it...

suggested revenge: hide all his underwear across the house. early easter.

chaos89
Sep 19, 2005, 03:52 PM
On 2005-09-18 08:06, Bungee950 wrote:
Hahaha.... in every boy's life, he gains a chronic fear of undies.... let's hope he can be mature in the future.

not every boy...

Bungee950
Sep 19, 2005, 07:17 PM
On 2005-09-19 13:52, chaos89 wrote:

On 2005-09-18 08:06, Bungee950 wrote:

not every boy...

I am unique?

navci
Sep 19, 2005, 08:16 PM
On 2005-09-19 12:50, rena-ko wrote:

Do I wanna touch his underwear? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Nah. The point of it is not about underwear or anything. It is more an example of the lack of respect he has for me as a fellow human being. Just randomly come in and trash my desk and make me have to do my laundry again is extremely uncalled for. Not to mention inconsiderate. THAT, is what I am really pissed about.

REJ-
Sep 20, 2005, 07:40 PM
On 2005-09-19 12:50, rena-ko wrote:

THAT'S JUST WRONG/DIRTY!!! *Talk about pervs (not you rena-ko, just anyone who would come up with that, and go through with it)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 21, 2005, 01:56 AM
On 2005-09-19 18:16, navinator wrote:

Nah. The point of it is not about underwear or anything. It is more an example of the lack of respect he has for me as a fellow human being. Just randomly come in and trash my desk and make me have to do my laundry again is extremely uncalled for. Not to mention inconsiderate. THAT, is what I am really pissed about.

Yeah, the sooner you get away from him the better, but your parents might be counting/using/whatever on you knowing that since he is being soo immature, he probably couldn't live on his own/ever find a mate to take care of him and deal with his crap.

Its sorta hard to see the line where someone in your family is just giving you a hard time from sibling rivalry, or just giving you a hard time for no reason at all.

Not to say sibling rivalry is justified, just that it happens.