PDA

View Full Version : Weird IM to..something?

Saiffy
Sep 20, 2005, 05:21 PM
As a few(Overstatement?) of you know, last night...Or afternoon. Some person on AIM sent me an IM, apparently I was on her contact list, somehow, we had never spoken before...Nor did I know anything about her or who she was.

Note: I realise there's the chance she's just some dude trying to rape me, don't need to point that out

She asked me who I was, I jokingly gave her the whole "Ryan Andrew...Goes to...Lives at...Age 15". She mentioned she lives in Stupidpeg(And 15) too. We started to talk, we got lots in common(Video game dork? Alright!). She lives maybe, 30 minute drive away, not like that's important. Although this is only the second day we've talked. I feel really comfortable around her... And she's telling me lots about herself even as I write this.

I really like her, haven't thought about somebody in this way for awhile, and maybe it's too soon. But I jokingly said to her that my friend was making fun of me for having a girlfriend. In which she replied that she's taken. They've been going out 3 months(Which isn't important, but yeah).

Reading over, I dunno why i even typed this. To get it out? Maybe some desperate cry for help? *shrugs* All will end good I'm hoping, even if we are just friends.

Neith
Sep 20, 2005, 05:34 PM
Proof that there are some great people out there. I'd say keep in touch with them if possible, even as a friend, it's better than nothing.

I've gotten to know some really nice people through IM, something I'm really thankful for really. Good to see that you've found someone you can share things with. It's a nice feeling to have when someone can share a lot with you.

geewj
Sep 20, 2005, 05:48 PM
No harm no foul.

No reason not to keep talking to her if you enjoy talking to her, unless you'll get all crazy obsessive about it and get all hurt if/when she doesn't want to talk anymore.

But if that's the case, it'll probably happen at least once anyways, so might as well get it out of the way.

KodiaX987
Sep 20, 2005, 06:18 PM
Wait a minute, she lives in Stupidpeg?!

navci
Sep 20, 2005, 06:43 PM
On 2005-09-20 16:18, KodiaX987 wrote:
Wait a minute, she lives in Stupidpeg?!

Just like you live in Stupideal. :>
Take it easy. If she lives only 30 mins away at least you will have another friend in the local area! That is always great, relationship or not.

adamgnome104
Sep 21, 2005, 02:46 PM
I still say she's a figment of your imagination.

But on the off-chance she isn't, say LOL HAY!

Maridia
Sep 22, 2005, 08:29 AM
Well, remember, if you want to meet her sometime, you have somebody to go meet her with for "backup".

EphekZ
Sep 22, 2005, 06:03 PM
Keep in touch with her...even if she didnt live near you keep in touch I lost a good internet freind a while back and Its not as fun =D.

Why is this in the rants?