PDA

View Full Version : Just to get this off my chest.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 01:12 AM
Just to make my rant nice short and simple and so you don't have to read a whole lot;

For all of those who don't like me.

*expletive removed* thank you http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I don't care if i get a warning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-09-22 17:06 ]</font>

navci
Sep 22, 2005, 01:57 AM
If you think people don't like you. Why do you come back? I am sure there are other places on the internet that consist of people that like you, or at least give off the impression that they do.

It is like walking into a room full of bees and asking why you get stung. Why not go to a room that is free of bees? I fail to see the point of putting yourself in an unplesant situation that you can quite possibly avoid.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 02:03 AM
On 2005-09-21 23:57, navinator wrote:
If you think people don't like you. Why do you come back?

Maybe here is the only way I can communicate with some people.

geewj
Sep 22, 2005, 02:04 AM
Almost sounds like you're trying to convince people to not like you.

Not saying you are, but that's how it comes off. It's easier to let things roll of your back, and take them with a small laugh.

navci
Sep 22, 2005, 02:10 AM
On 2005-09-22 00:03, Shiva91 wrote:

There are many ways to communicate with people on this particular forum other than in the forum itself. PMs? Most people who access this forum has internet, and more people who have internet has IMs. If they don't, getting one running isn't that difficult. I am merely pointing out that for you to hate the forum and most of its population so much, you don't seem to try very hard to make it less unplesant for you. (namely stay away from the forums, and/or stop randomly making angsty threads about how people hate you when the only time that the idea of "people hate shiva" is brought up by you and you alone.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 02:15 AM
On 2005-09-22 00:10, navinator wrote:

On 2005-09-22 00:03, Shiva91 wrote:

There are many ways to communicate with people on this particular forum other than in the forum itself. PMs? Most people who access this forum has internet, and more people who have internet has IMs.

when the only time that the idea of "people hate shiva" is brought up by you and you alone.

this person doesn't release their IM to people they don't know in real life.

and no, they know who they are, as do i. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiva91 on 2005-09-22 00:17 ]</font>

Rubius-sama
Sep 22, 2005, 02:46 AM
Woah...wait a min. Why are you guys picking on Shiva91? If I'm not mistaken, this is the RANT forum and people come here to RANT. If Shiva feels there is something she needs to get out, she can do so here just like anyone else can. As long as her account is active, she can come to PSOW and post like anyone else without being called childish names or looked down upon. It is not anybody's business to tell her to "go away".

Once again, this is a rant forum no? It is meant to relieve stress...and if getting this out does that for her, then it is not your problem. All you're doing is adding more stress against her...and as long as you keep this up, you will be seeing more rants.

Have a nice day g3nt31m3n.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubius-sama on 2005-09-22 00:50 ]</font>

Skorpius
Sep 22, 2005, 02:59 AM
You don't understand what she does. This is a rant forum, this is not a rant. This is another call for attention, and we're all answering it by posting in this topic.

If she needs to use the forum's Private Message option to contact one user, then she doesn't have to post and make herself known.
She obviously doesn't like people here, and comes back anyway.
She said she doesn't care, either, but she makes a topic like this.

The way I see it, if you don't like something, stay away. If you don't care, then stop caring. It's simple.

Unless, of course, you like the attention it gives you. Then, by all means, stick out like a cloud in a clear sky.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-09-22 01:00 ]</font>

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 03:01 AM
On 2005-09-22 00:59, Skorpius wrote:
If you don't care, then stop caring. It's simple.

you should try that yourself some time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Skorpius
Sep 22, 2005, 03:10 AM
I don't want a verbal warning, and I really don't want to be banned. You're best left not knowing why I give a shit.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 03:13 AM
On 2005-09-22 01:10, Skorpius wrote:
I don't want a verbal warning, and I really don't want to be banned. You're best left not knowing why I give a shit.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif uh huh. that's nice skorp http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Orange_Coconut
Sep 22, 2005, 03:16 AM
Hmm, well there must be another way to contact them if they don't give out their screen name. I think someone already suggested the private message system, but there's also E-mail or you could try bringing some of them to another forum if the people here truly bother you. There are also social games like iSketch or things like irc and such.

Well, I just came in to make suggestions. Whatever happens I just hope things work out, I don't really know the situation so I'm not really in any position to take sides.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 03:18 AM
On 2005-09-22 01:16, Orange_Coconut wrote:
Hmm, well there must be another way to contact them if they don't give out their screen name. I think someone already suggested the private message system, but there's also E-mail or you could try bringing some of them to another forum if the people here truly bother you. There are also social games like iSketch or things like irc and such.

Well, I just came in to make suggestions. Whatever happens I just hope things work out, I don't really know the situation so I'm not really in any position to take sides.

no one is really asking you to take sides. but my school blocks the IRC for some ODD reason, and When i tried isketch it completely shut down. which was rather odd.

I could try asking for Email, but the PM system is a wee bit faster.

Skorpius
Sep 22, 2005, 03:24 AM
Then use the PM system and stop making posts about how you don't care. You don't need to keep making yourself known. We see you, hi.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 03:29 AM
read the first post! =D the message is bolded and underlined AND its in italics, you can't miss it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

do i need to quote it for you?

Orange_Coconut
Sep 22, 2005, 03:32 AM
Oh I almost forgot, you might be able to find a game that you both like that's online. That can be fun for leveling with and chatting with friends, plus in every community there are bound to be people that you can meet and become friends with. It's actually kind of funny that I forgot about that since that's how I came to this website, I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't met someone on PSO when I first got it online.

But yeah, it's actually fun to get into games with a friend. Even if one of you isn't on much, it's still a good place to kind of chill or chat while leveling or item hunting or something. It has a good atmosphere to it.

I bet there are other ways, I just can't think of any at the moment. Like I said, I hope things end up working out.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 03:34 AM
I'm sure they will. I'm just going to stick with PMs i guess.

thanks for your suggestions though http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Mixfortune
Sep 22, 2005, 08:33 AM
Reading comprehension for the win.

Rubius, I don't recall anyone saying she can't rant here, nor are they even telling her to necessarily go away, just asking why she still remains when supposedly every single person here is out to get her or something. Please try and reread the replies given before your post in consideration to earlier events.

On 2005-09-22 01:01, Shiva91 wrote:

If you don't care, then stop caring. It's simple.

you should try that yourself some time http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

It doesn't work trying to point out a hypocrisy or reverse an arguing point on someone is there's no hypocrisy or application for the phrase to what they're doing.

Again, reading comprehension for the win.

What it seems you have here, is that you feel you're being singled out and targetted, and yet you give a hostile air about it. "I don't give a shit, yet fuck you all" while nearly all your posts seem to make an attempt at being argumentative, are not helping your case any. As Frink said, that's how it's coming out to be. If that's not your intent, you may want to look at what you are doing and if there's something you can fix. Just because someone's against you doesn't make you right, just self fulfilling.

As you're currently in a bit of a hot zone, I'd attempt to cool it down rather than take it as being an okay to start trying to toss your weight around everywhere. Again, if that's not your intention, try and find out what is. And no, "I don't care" isn't an intention, it's a means towards an intention.

geewj
Sep 22, 2005, 10:12 AM
Shiva, maybe you should stop being overly abnoxious in your own 'leave me alone' thread.

Just do me a favor and reread all your replies to Skorp, and think to yourself 'Does this sound like someone I would like?'.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 22, 2005, 10:52 AM
Just odd. Seems whereever Shiva91 posts, so does Skorp. And vice versa. If this was preschool I would say they like each other.

Shiva91 so some people don't like you, so what. In the end you go to bed in your world, and they go to theirs. We are all islands to ourselves, we have only our minds to keep us company all of the time. Just worry about the actions you take when they hurt others, and ultimately hurt you. If you know that there are certain people that will tend to always react to whatever you say, just blow it off. Take it like nature, and let it be. Learn to pick and choose the battles of worth. Battles that will redefine your life. And I truly do not think that battles in a forum are life alternating.

hyperacute
Sep 22, 2005, 11:15 AM
Not everyone within any given community is likely to get on with 100% of the other members. This is why we have things like locks on doors, call barring and restraining orders.

Admittedly posting about it may not be the wisest course of action but sometimes, people need to get stuff off their chest and thankfully, we have a Rant forum here so that is doesn't get in the way of the other topics on the "main" boards.

Just as Shiva is free to post her rant, everyone else is free to ignore it so it drops like a stone off the first page.

Before throwing the "attention" allegations around, ask yourselves why exactly are you posting in this thread in the first place? There's seldom anything contructive to be added to rants of this nature and there are better ways of upping your post count without adding to the bickering and inevitable lockage.

If you have nothing useful to add, add nothing.

The way I see it, if you don't like something, stay away. If you don't care, then stop caring. It's simple.

Actually, words to live by there. Unfortunately, by replying negatively to most of the topics Shiva91 has made since her hiatus, you are patently not taking this to heart. Now I call that flamebaiting...

navci
Sep 22, 2005, 12:05 PM
On 2005-09-22 08:52, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Just odd. Seems whereever Shiva91 posts, so does Skorp. And vice versa. If this was preschool I would say they like each other.

Hahahahaha. I LOLed to this. Same can almost be said about Rubius. >.>

Trying not to go terribly off-topic. This reminds me of an incident that involves some other person. I said it before to that person and I shall say it again. If you think the world is out to get you, it is. If you think the world loves you, it will. What you think affecys your attitude, which in turns affect how people around you treat you. This applies to forum as well as any other circumstances that involve people. Mmmm ya.

geewj
Sep 22, 2005, 12:07 PM
On 2005-09-22 10:05, navinator wrote:

If you think the world is out to get you, it is. If you think the world loves you, it will. What you think affecys your attitude, which in turns affect how people around you treat you. This applies to forum as well as any other circumstances that involve people. Mmmm ya.

And there you have it.

Skorpius
Sep 22, 2005, 12:20 PM

She used to PM me several times a day when she first started going to this forum. I became friends with her and she admitted some problems to me that I was willing to help her our with (such as depression issues, and friend issues). I gave her advice and gave her someone to talk to. Then she does this.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 22, 2005, 12:26 PM
On 2005-09-22 10:20, Skorpius wrote:

She used to PM me several times a day when she first started going to this forum. I became friends with her and she admitted some problems to me that I was willing to help her our with (such as depression issues, and friend issues). I gave her advice and gave her someone to talk to. Then she does this.

Then why not keep it on pm? Hell I can even say that of myself now can't I? Talk about painting yourself into a corner.

Just thought it was funny, I too have "issues" with other members. But when I post, I try my hardest not to further aggravate the situation and somehow still be able to point out my point of view.

Sayara
Sep 22, 2005, 12:29 PM
You know, this whole angsting on shiva is becoming very old and ridiculious. Can we douse this little tidbit and go on with our lives?

navci
Sep 22, 2005, 12:40 PM
On 2005-09-22 10:29, Tingle wrote:
You know, this whole angsting on shiva is becoming very old and ridiculious. Can we douse this little tidbit and go on with our lives?

There there, kindergarten teacher Tingle to the rescue! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Angst is old and ridiculous.(not you, Scrub) Emo is old and ridiculous. Get a pillow and start punching.

Shiva91
Sep 22, 2005, 04:11 PM
I could say a lot of things right now. Alot of mean things and a lot of post provoking things. >> And some things SOME people said in the thread to put them in their own deep whole. But hell, this is the internet, none of you know me and there really isn't anything you can do to me physically. You all are just a bunch of text.

So I'm going to stop all this and please ask the topice to be locked. Thank you.

And if you still want to go on about it. There is something called PMs.

Ryna
Sep 22, 2005, 04:32 PM
Topic locked by request.

I do not want to see another exchange like this again from any of the parties involved in this thread.