PDA

View Full Version : Great games ruined

AquaFlare7
Oct 2, 2005, 08:24 AM
I'm sick of really great games being ruined by horrible community behaviour.

~fin

Sayara
Oct 2, 2005, 08:43 AM
Welcome to the world?

Its a sad but true thing that always happens. You can always ignore the bad community and play with people you like.

Shiva91
Oct 2, 2005, 10:17 AM
On 2005-10-02 06:24, AquaFlare7 wrote:
I'm sick of really great games being ruined by horrible community behaviour.

~fin

I'm with you on that one. I find FFXI to have a great community. No one is an asshole there =/

But, really what can you do if the community sucks? =/ All I will say is leave it I guess.

geewj
Oct 2, 2005, 10:27 AM
Heh, want to know a great game with an absolutly horrible community?

Gunbound.

The game is adictive as hell, but the majority of people that play the game are complete asshats.

I don't talk when I play the game, at all. It's never worth it.

Daikarin
Oct 2, 2005, 10:41 AM
On 2005-10-02 08:27, Prof_Frink wrote:
Heh, want to know a great game with an absolutly horrible community?

Gunbound.

The game is adictive as hell, but the majority of people that play the game are complete asshats.

I don't talk when I play the game, at all. It's never worth it.

Yeah. A guy would see me with my flag, and would start to yell "NO MEXICANZ" and force me out of the room. Then, whenever a player misses a shot, insults would start. I got tired of the same lame routine. Even some of my friends started becoming retarded. I guess it's contagious.

That's why I sometimes stick to "Connect to player" options when possible, instead of wandering around servers searching for players.

PJ
Oct 2, 2005, 02:45 PM
I actually liked Gunbounds community, if only because

"I'll hack you!"
"You can hack about as well as I can aim."

Those were good times.

Cynric
Oct 2, 2005, 02:48 PM
I hate great games that loom awesome at first and then are ruined by its company.

PSO is one. Shadow the Hedgehog is another. Screw Sega AND their 4Kids voice actors. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Bungee950
Oct 2, 2005, 02:51 PM
On 2005-10-02 12:48, Cynric wrote:
Screw Sega AND their 4Kids voice actors. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I hate them. They pretend that Luffy loves watching their TV station to WIN CA$H CA$H CA$H!!!!11!!!oneoneone!

they made me hate the only anime my craptacular tv recieves.

-z-
Oct 2, 2005, 04:21 PM
well, the good news is that, judging by recent events within the mmorpg industry and the amount of players bb will probably be dead in a year

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 3, 2005, 12:56 AM
On 2005-10-02 14:21, -z- wrote:
well, the good news is that, judging by recent events within the mmorpg industry and the amount of players bb will probably be dead in a year

It might be around a bit more, you never know.

Or in time for PSU maybe.

I just started PSO BB and am enjoying it for the most part.

Other than random disconnects for no reason at all, which are irking me a bit, and having to re-renter my info everytime I boot up the game, I'm having fun online.

I haven't come across anybody particulary offensive/rude to me yet, but then I can easily ignore/not play with those people.

The people I haved played with so far were cool.

Crowded lobbies = more people, but at the same time, more idiots.

Scrub
Oct 3, 2005, 04:40 AM
Halo 2 was a pretty goddamn good game, I don't care what anybody has to say(seeing as how hating Halo 2 is 'in'). ._. But 99% of the people on Live will scream at you how much you got "OOWWWNED" after a game, even if it was like 4v1 or something. That's why I try to play other xbl games.

KodiaX987
Oct 3, 2005, 08:51 AM
On 2005-10-02 14:21, -z- wrote:

Recent events in MMORPG industry? Please say more! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

adamgnome104
Oct 4, 2005, 01:04 PM
Litte kids on Xbox.

Retarded high school students on Xbox.

Retarded junior high school students on Xbox.

Not to mention EVERY PERSON BITCHING ON PSO BB!

NO SERIOUSLY, WE DON'T GIVE A BLOODY FUCK IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE ITEM YOU WANT AT A CERTAIN DATE ON A CERTAIN TIME AND IT'S ALL SEGAS FAULT! STOP MAKING TOPICS!!

-_-

Otis_Kat
Oct 5, 2005, 04:30 PM
I find FFXI to have a great community.

What server were you on?!?!?! On titan everyone was a jerk. I started getting threats from a peoplw because my brother became the richest player in the game http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2005-10-05 14:35 ]</font>