PDA

View Full Version : The future of your characters

Spy
Aug 31, 2002, 02:07 AM
With the GC/Xbox versions of PSO, will your characters(i.e. experiences, relationships):

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-08-31 00:11 ]</font>

RavenTW
Aug 31, 2002, 06:20 AM
Maybe Eclipse, my HUmar, but no one else.

Daikarin
Aug 31, 2002, 07:30 AM
New Ultimate will die with DC. That way he'll become a memory of PSO v.2 for DC. I plan to make him retire with the other characters once I sell my DC. And restart from scratch for GC, with a whole NEW character.

Ultimate was my PSO v.1 char.
New Ultimate was my PSO v.2 char.
And so on...

Darrin
Aug 31, 2002, 08:23 AM
Im making one character only as my main character

Rhete
Aug 31, 2002, 08:31 AM
Two of my characters (Astra and Seven) will be remade as they existed on DC

One of my chars (Ether) will be reborn getting a class change (HUnewearl -> RAmarl)

And then I'll make three new chars (RAcaseal, HUcaseal, HUnewearl) from scratch

Salty_the_Salty_Man
Aug 31, 2002, 09:04 AM
i will only say this once. there is only one se7en. he is a legend

AynRand
Sep 1, 2002, 07:46 AM
Will start everthing over, GC PSO is a new game old characters have servered their names uses long enough, for more originality and to brign up to date for new classes and EP2 will have new names for most new character. There may be one name or so that could continue on in GC PSO but they would be of different class/appearance. DC PSO soon to be dead and my characters die with it.

Malkavian
Sep 1, 2002, 10:11 AM
I'm remaking my v1 characters and a new HUcaseal.
I killed my v1 characters when i passed to v2 and I want them again!!!!

Cube
Sep 1, 2002, 12:58 PM
I plan on reviving the Cube dynasty. Most of the Dynasty has retired, well basically everyone except Cube. So I plan on starting off where the line ended, so my new line will Consist of Cube, Cube IX, Cube X, and Lady Cube II.

Shadow_Blade
Sep 1, 2002, 01:12 PM
Shadow Blade will come back but he never died. Something happened so he could live on, but i'm to lazy to make up a story, so lets just leave it at that. ~_^

Spy
Sep 2, 2002, 06:07 PM
Well, I think I've finally made my decision. Spy will be remade, as if the DC version never existed.

*goes back to writing a lengthy, generally useless backstory*

SSJChenZhen
Sep 2, 2002, 06:19 PM
I'll be making just my Humar but, instead of the name chen zhen its gonna be, Ryuu Hokori http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 2, 2002, 07:57 PM
I'm making TSFO-SnAPPLE with the fencepost pantyhose at the start, maybe with the aged option if she still looks hot enough to boink. It's up to IceBlink if he wants to be a one-cat man or not =>_>=;;;;;

Spy
Sep 2, 2002, 08:27 PM
On 2002-09-02 17:57, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:

It's up to IceBlink if he wants to be a one-cat man or not =>_>=;;;;;

Well, 'least your giving him the option.

Danger_Girl
Sep 3, 2002, 02:34 AM
Well I plan on starting a whole new lead. First off I'm going to get a new outfit. My current one smells like mothballs, having sat in the closet for the past few months. Looking forward to starting fresh too. Nothing but a pulsating piece of junk photon saber, and my stuning beauty seperating me from the countless koopas, octorocs, metroids, babombs and all other Nintendo Game Cube monsters sure to be roaming Ragol. I'm hoping after I kill Donkey Kong, I'll get a kiss from Zelda. If I see that fatass Mario running around I'm going to kill him!
Ah yes, starting over is good. Of couse, I will still have my red hair and pigtails...

Spy
Sep 3, 2002, 10:48 AM
On 2002-09-03 00:34, Danger_Girl wrote:
I'm hoping after I kill Donkey Kong, I'll get a kiss from Zelda. If I see that fatass Mario running around I'm going to kill him!

Diddy Kong would fling monkey poop at ya, Link would slice your head off, and Luigi would bash you with a pipe. It's best to leave Nintendo mascots alone; they watch out for their own.

Robert_Garcia
Sep 3, 2002, 11:06 AM
I will most likley remake my old characters. I never really had them long enough to retire them.

ginko990
Sep 3, 2002, 01:45 PM
My main character, Ginko Baloba will be the exact same as she was on DC, costume choices willing.

And I plan on making my secondary chars
RAmarl or FOmarl
RAcast

Danger_Girl
Sep 3, 2002, 02:07 PM
On 2002-09-03 08:48, Spy wrote:

On 2002-09-03 00:34, Danger_Girl wrote:
I'm hoping after I kill Donkey Kong, I'll get a kiss from Zelda. If I see that fatass Mario running around I'm going to kill him!

Diddy Kong would fling monkey poop at ya, Link would slice your head off, and Luigi would bash you with a pipe. It's best to leave Nintendo mascots alone; they watch out for their own.

Bah! I saw Pickachu kick every one of thier asses in supersmash brothers. If a Pokemon could take them, I sure as hell can!

Mario and Luigi are always triping on shrooms, so they're no threat. Diddy Kong is a flee bitten primate, barely less evolved than a human, so no worries there. And Link will be so heartbroken seeing his woman writhing in ecstasy after my first kiss, that he'll cut his own head off. Nintendo is no match for DangerGirl!

Flame
Sep 3, 2002, 06:23 PM
The legendary Gatekeeper, Senko, will return...Mwa ha ha ha ha

Deathscythealpha
Sep 3, 2002, 06:58 PM
Im going to retire Malice, his depressing attitude was starting to get to me.

Im going to remake my original character, D-Alpha! Probably with a new paint job though (black is so Ver1).

Spy
Sep 3, 2002, 08:43 PM
On 2002-09-03 12:07, Danger_Girl wrote:

Bah! I saw Pickachu kick every one of thier asses in supersmash brothers. If a Pokemon could take them, I sure as hell can!

Pikachu can harness the power lighting. You can't.

Mario and Luigi are always triping on shrooms, so they're no threat.

It's people like that that go crazy on your ass with boxcutters and patato peelers.

Diddy Kong is a flee bitten primate, barely less evolved than a human, so no worries there.

Can you say Rabbies and Ebola ?

And Link will be so heartbroken seeing his woman writhing in ecstasy after my first kiss, that he'll cut his own head off. Nintendo is no match for DangerGirl!

$50 says he drinks some of that Moo Moo milk and does the nasty with your and Zelda's corpses.

Nintendo characters may look sweet and innocent, but then again so do most child molesters.

Danger_Girl
Sep 3, 2002, 09:45 PM
On 2002-09-03 18:43, Spy wrote:
[quote]
On 2002-09-03 12:07, Danger_Girl wrote:

Pikachu can harness the power lighting. You can't.

Ahhhh....but I can Spy. Its called a Taser. I prefer the new M series personally. I find the EMD (Electro-Muscular Disruption) models to have a great deal of promise. Although there will always be a soft spot in my heart for leathal force. Especially blunt trama.

Mario and Luigi are always triping on shrooms, so they're no threat.

It's people like that that go crazy on your ass with boxcutters and patato peelers.

While they approach with thier boxcutters and patato peelers, I'll be ready with my Sig Sauer P220 with teflon coated devestator rounds. Three in the chest, and two in the head.

Diddy Kong is a flee bitten primate, barely less evolved than a human, so no worries there.

Can you say Rabbies and Ebola ?

I had my rabbie shots when I was a kitten. And Ebola is only prevelent among the Green Monkeys of the southern reaches of Africa.

And Link will be so heartbroken seeing his woman writhing in ecstasy after my first kiss, that he'll cut his own head off. Nintendo is no match for DangerGirl!

$50 says he drinks some of that Moo Moo milk and does the nasty with your and Zelda's corpses.

$50 eh? I'll take you up on that bet. I have no fear of any elf walking the planet! I'll swing him around by those pointy ears of his!

Spy
Sep 3, 2002, 09:50 PM
On 2002-09-03 19:45, Danger_Girl wrote:

$50 eh? I'll take you up on that bet. I have no fear of any elf walking the planet! I'll swing him around by those pointy ears of his!

And likewise will he to you.

And you seem to be forgetting about Samus. Samus would pwn you and make joo her bitxh.

Danger_Girl
Sep 3, 2002, 11:43 PM
On 2002-09-03 19:50, Spy wrote:
[quote]

And you seem to be forgetting about Samus. Samus would pwn you and make joo her bitxh.

Samus would be very formatible. That battle armor hardly makes the fight fair, being that I'm running around more than half naked most the time. I can only hope she's a lesbian, otherwise my perfect legs, pale green eyes, blazing red hair, pouty red lips, and flawless abs will have a negligable impact.

I would have to devise a plan. I couldn't rely on the possiblity of Samus having sexual attraction to me, it would just be an added bonus if she did. In a variety of ways ~_^

Takeing Samus in a fire fight would be suicidal. She's got some nasty shit. Best shot would be to try and take her in close range with a photonsaber. One blast from her freeze ray would really make me nip out though . . .

Spy
Sep 3, 2002, 11:50 PM
On 2002-09-03 21:43, Danger_Girl wrote:
Samus would be very formatible. That battle armor hardly makes the fight fair, being that I'm running around more than half naked most the time. I can only hope she's a lesbian, otherwise my perfect legs, pale green eyes, blazing red hair, pouty red lips, and flawless abs will have a negligable impact.

It rarley had an effect on me, so I wouldnt hold your breath on the sexual attraction plan.

I would have to devise a plan. I couldn't rely on the possiblity of Samus having sexual attraction to me, it would just be an added bonus if she did. In a variety of ways ~_^

Um... Samus hates metroids, and other genetically altered beings, so I doubt she'd much like you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Takeing Samus in a fire fight would be suicidal. She's got some nasty shit. Best shot would be to try and take her in close range with a photonsaber. One blast from her freeze ray would really make me nip out though . . .

She'd probably just knock you out with cat nip and throw you down a pit with hungry metroids at the bottom. I would give one hell of a eulogy at your funneral though.

Danger_Girl
Sep 4, 2002, 01:33 AM
Well lets just hope if I ever have to tangle with Samus it will be on my terms and not hers. My terms = she is out of her body armor and sleeping.

Death by metroid would really suck. No pun intended. I had a metroid cling to me once. Got its droool all over me. They don't much care for ice though, and thats when a technique using Newhuman comes in handy.

Oh! Spy I was just curious, how would you eulogize me?

Spy
Sep 4, 2002, 01:37 AM
On 2002-09-03 23:33, Danger_Girl wrote:
Well lets just hope if I ever have to tangle with Samus it will be on my terms and not hers. My terms = she is out of her body armor and sleeping.

It's Samus. She doesn't sleep, and she never leaves the armor unless you can beat the game really fast.

Death by metroid would really suck. No pun intended. I had a metroid cling to me once. Got its droool all over me. They don't much care for ice though, and thats when a technique using Newhuman comes in handy.

yada... yada... too scared of Samus... I understand...

Oh! Spy I was just curious, how would you eulogize me?

I would do it very, very carefully.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Sep 4, 2002, 01:50 AM
(Does this mean danger_girl and spy will be together? =._.=)

Robert_Garcia
Sep 4, 2002, 03:28 AM
This thread flopped REAL quick... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But just to end the debate that was none of my business in the first place, I'll say this:

NESTS owns us all for free!
http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters/igniz-crazybusiness.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Garcia on 2002-09-04 01:40 ]</font>

Ness
Sep 4, 2002, 06:45 AM
Back to the actual subject.
Ness will be returning for GC PSO, but all my other characters will be original.

gunome
Sep 4, 2002, 11:30 AM
Chen zhen, ur sig rocks!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

RedFox
Sep 5, 2002, 08:01 AM
after careful consideration i have decided NOT to remake the (notso) legendary Red Fox... starting from scratch will help to relive the original PSO experience... although it wont be the same but it'll help

Ness
Sep 5, 2002, 03:37 PM
On 2002-09-02 17:57, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I'm making TSFO-SnAPPLE with the fencepost pantyhose at the start, maybe with the aged option if she still looks hot enough to boink. It's up to IceBlink if he wants to be a one-cat man or not =>_>=;;;;;

You can make your chars looked aged in GC PSO?!! That's cool. I may make my new Ness look older and give him a wife and son.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Sep 5, 2002, 04:20 PM
No more Frost, I think he's done his job. I'm totally starting over, with a HUmar named Q.

SS_Death
Sep 6, 2002, 10:34 AM
Death is coming straight back as before continuing his storyline into Episode II (I would say Episode I but that was the DC and there really is nothing left for him in that time frame anymore). However I do want to alter his appearance...a bit...really could do with a human style like the RAcaesal had in v1. Otherwise I'll just have to improvise.

Armiatge
Sep 6, 2002, 03:12 PM
Armitage will be returning with a name change (Armiatge of course ;p) and will be in 3 different classes @_@ Everyone loves armi! Right....? Well I do at least!

Spy
Sep 7, 2002, 05:54 PM
On 2002-09-06 13:12, Armiatge wrote:
Everyone loves armi! Right....? Well I do at least!

Eh, what the hell, why not. I love armi too!

DreeElle
Sep 9, 2002, 06:32 PM
I've had my HUnewearl Tiger Lily since November of last year... I think I'll remake her in PSO NGC.

Jonah, my ever-the-shrimp FOnewearl might not be remade for PSO NGC.

DreeElle, my RAcaseal, will get a class change to a HUcaseal. That is for sure, and she'll be the one I go online with. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif