PDA

View Full Version : Levelling Up

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 3, 2005, 07:13 AM
Hey people i was just wondering how do people who only have offline level up so much? i only have offline and im now level 135 but it takes loads of each episode to level up once. i have done all the quests on a day when i was bored and find it boring repeating them so anyone got any ideas for finding a fun way to level up? I have a level 110 HUcast called sheila just for fun of it, and a level 135 RAmarl called (Snow). Me and my mate can easily complete both episodes so any easy ways of levelling up quickly?

korifugi
Oct 3, 2005, 07:23 AM
The way I level up (I'm offline only as well) is item hunts - I pick a piece of equipment from a character's drop chart that I don't have and mercilessly hunt that item.

Failing that - I will only go on for a short time, or start doing timed runs, i.e. try and get to and kill the Sil Dragon in x mins, stuff like that (for my top level char anyway)

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 3, 2005, 08:17 AM
Well i tried doing that for a while but it annoys me when i dont get what i want. im a purplenum and have done the ruins about 15 times yet i still havent got a spread needle, red mechguns, belras arm, chaos bringers arm. i always get the ones i dont want such as items from claws. well i mite start going on a rampage and try and get to 150. wel im gona do all of both episodes to see what i get.

Ryna
Oct 3, 2005, 08:20 AM
If you are an offline player, the best way to gain exp is to play through Ruins and Soul of a Blacksmith as quickly as possible.

Ginko
Oct 3, 2005, 08:44 AM
Hunt for a spread needle and just repeat SoB after youve got one, not saying youll find one easily but you might get lucky. it gets boring offline so if youre struggling with leveling your guy up, you might be coming to the end fo your PSO road. get online

Split
Oct 3, 2005, 04:09 PM
On 2005-10-03 06:44, Ginko wrote:
Hunt for a spread needle and just repeat SoB after youve got one, not saying youll find one easily but you might get lucky. it gets boring offline so if youre struggling with leveling your guy up, you might be coming to the end fo your PSO road. get online

SoB...lol. Do mines and ruins runs, plain and simple. If you've got plus, do the tower quests. Always fun.

fronebullare
Oct 3, 2005, 05:12 PM
On 2005-10-03 05:13, LoveAndLunacy wrote:
Hey people i was just wondering how do people who only have offline level up so much? i only have offline and im now level 135 but it takes loads of each episode to level up once. i have done all the quests on a day when i was bored and find it boring repeating them so anyone got any ideas for finding a fun way to level up? I have a level 110 HUcast called sheila just for fun of it, and a level 135 RAmarl called (Snow). Me and my mate can easily complete both episodes so any easy ways of levelling up quickly?

keep beating the ruins boss in ultimte,i'm sure it gives a lot of exp. points

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 4, 2005, 04:46 AM
ok ill try all of the ideas then and who knows ill be 200 before you know it. i really want the spread needle because i need a fast firing multi hit weapon because im using final impact and in ruins i just get hammered if i do. good job i have 40% hit charge gatlings, 35% dark and hit L&Ks and anti-android to back me up. ill update you on spread needle if i get it. but ill probably just be too busy killing everything.
Cecil liceC

Bluehog
Oct 4, 2005, 05:31 PM
My Hunter Levels up quickly for I play Ultimate Mode and pretty much only Ultimate Mode. I do the quests for some added challenge and all the ultimate enemies (primaraly Ult. Ruins) can level one up pretty quick. Plus I do Ult. Falz whenever I can

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 5, 2005, 06:48 AM
Well at level 135 it takes a while to level even the ruins sometimes would not level me up fully on single mode. So usually I end up going on multimode because there are more creatures plus bonus exp. Well my aim is level 150 because my mate had a level 149 before corruption so I want to beat him

Sizzors
Oct 5, 2005, 02:18 PM
It's easy to level up offline. YOu just need to go multi-player.

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 7, 2005, 04:39 AM
On 2005-10-05 12:18, Sizzors wrote:
It's easy to level up offline. YOu just need to go multi-player.

Well it does get a lot harder becuase my character now barely levels on multiplayer from one run through of the ruins so i have started doing all of one episode at a time beacuse this levels me up quicker plus i like the different variation of doing it all. Thank you for peoples advice on matter.
Cecil liceC

LoveAndLunacy
Nov 7, 2005, 08:24 AM
Yea i finally found my spread needle from the Merlan, and now i am levelling well quickly because it kills everything really quickly, i just need red mechguns from ep1 Del-D now and spirit garment from ep2 Del-D........ that is going to take forever. Stupid Del-Ds.
Cecil liceC

Dhylec
Nov 7, 2005, 09:05 AM
You know, instead of bumping your own topic for a post about your finding, you might as well use the Item finding threads in MQI.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=104919&forum=7&60
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=93383&forum=7&232

Mystil
Nov 7, 2005, 11:38 AM
On 2005-10-03 05:23, korifugi wrote:
The way I level up (I'm offline only as well) is item hunts - I pick a piece of equipment from a character's drop chart that I don't have and mercilessly hunt that item.

This is sadly how people level up online now.