PDA

View Full Version : Socom: US Navy Seals+Onimusha 2: Samura's Destiny

Sedyne
Aug 31, 2002, 11:19 AM
Last night i got both of these game's i'm going to write a little review on each. i'll keep it short and to the point.

Socom: US Navy Seals...this game you take roll of a navy seal captain member and you and you team must cooridinate all your tactics together to pull off the missions you are given. The game comes with a HEADSET USB port radio. It's really cool even offline you can speak into the headset and give such commands as "Hold Position" "Stealth to radiotower" and "Fire at will". And your team will do exactly as you say, however there is a list of about 50 commands which they will understand and there is someone talking to you the wholw way through each mission to give you tips and briefings on the mission. The gameplay isn't that great with your own one man however if you learn to control and create tactics with your party and be sneaky this game is really cool. It is no Metal Gear though, even though it's not really like the game at all besides the espionage.

Onimusha 2: Samurai's destiny...this game well if you liked the Original Onimusha THIS IS A MUST! It has so many vast impreovements...movement is so much easier. It's story has been stretched longer than the origjanl. More weapons, cool new GIVE system which allows you to get cool items. Puzzles are just as tricky. This game i'd say is probably one of the best ps2 games around if you have 50$ i'd go get it now. you won't be disapointed. Also new weaps and they witheld most of the fighting styles in the orignal just imporved upon what it didin't have,.