PDA

View Full Version : I Hate University of North Florida

AquaFlare7
Oct 4, 2005, 08:00 AM
And I don't even attend the place. Every now and again I get invited for certain events at UNF such as Marvel vs Capcom 2 tournaments.

For some reason they decided to tear down some of their already shrinking parking lots to build more buildings. So this means that there will be more students and even less parking.

I spent about 15 dollars in gas driving around trying to find a parking spot last time and finally gave up after hours of looking. I found the closest patch of grass that was not in the way nor covering any fire hydrants and set my car there. 30 minutes later I come out and have a ticket on my car totalling 35 bucks for illegally parking. Looking around I could see 24 cars within my vision had suffered the same fate.

After talking with my girlfriend who attends the school she has informed me that it is always like that and that she almost failed a class because she could hardly ever get into the professor's room on time due to parking.

Between the both of us we have paid around 960 USD in parking violations.

navci
Oct 4, 2005, 02:31 PM
Is it remotely possible that you bus to school? Around here Unis are generally very convinient and connected with public transport for everyone.

If, in the case that your home is too far from school, is there an option that you drive to a certain spot, park it, then bus?

On a side note. UNF. XD