PDA

View Full Version : Which force class to chose?

DarkFalcon
Oct 4, 2005, 03:03 PM
I'm making a new force, and I'm trying to decide which class to create. I already have a FOmar. Which of the remaining classes is best for offline soloing, and why?

Skorpius
Oct 4, 2005, 03:11 PM
This topic will selfimplode from arguments within 5 posts.

FOnewms have a natural boost to Normal and Heavy attack techniques (barring Megid and Grants).

Scejntjynahl
Oct 4, 2005, 03:18 PM
post #2
I actually enjoy the high evasion of Fonewearls. So you may actually survive attacks better in higher levels, though hp does seem to be low.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scejntjynahl on 2005-10-04 13:18 ]</font>

Tact
Oct 4, 2005, 03:28 PM
On 2005-10-04 13:18, Scejntjynahl wrote:
post #2
I actually enjoy the high evasion of Fonewearls. So you may actually survive attacks better in higher levels, though hp does seem to be low.

I'd like to add that FOnewearls have the highest raw MST if you like casting power. Choose a human Force if you want to be a melee force, or a newman Force if you prefer techs.

Charmander02
Oct 4, 2005, 03:59 PM
Go with FOmar, if you already have one go with it anyways. Their attack is pretty good for a force and they're a lot faster than all of the other Forces. But if you prefer techs well then go with a Newman.

Skorpius
Oct 4, 2005, 04:32 PM
Here, I'll do it anyway. >_>;

FOmarl is similar to FOmar, the only difference is that FOmarls have no other tech bonuses outside of their Grants, Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti range. However, they are Female, which gives them a slight advantage in terms of melee weapons and powerfull, high level armors (Madam's Umbrella, Rico's Earrings).

FOnewearls do have the highest TP/MST growth and maximum of the other forces, but they only have a Simple technique boost, and Resta/Anti range boost. They are female, however, giving them the slight advantage later on. I, myself, do not have a problem with FOnewearls offline, but I hate their online/multimode gameplay. I'm sure FOnewms would be very similar to their gameplay, using heavy techniques than simple ones.

The argument against FOnewearls, though, for FOnewms, is that the MST gap between the two is neglegable. The boost that FOnewms have for Normal and Heavy attack techniques is valuable and bridges that gap in MST. The reason why is because a lot of people forget that you don't start the game ast level 120 with level 30 techniques. You could be in Ultimate ruins with only level 17 Heavy techniuques, and have level 26 Simple Techniques (for example). Your Simple techs are already stronger than your Heavy, so FOnewm's boost would be very handy in that situation.

It's much more difficult to have all techniques at the same level. Higher level Heavy techniques are more rare than higher level Simple techniques, and require quite a bit more MST to use. As stated, you'll have hindered multi-target techniques, which would require the boost.

You could use a FOnewearl with C-Sorcerer's Cane, Psycho Wand (ha!), Prophets of Motave (haha!), or magically obtain Magic Rock Heart Key and make a Magical Piece, but you could just easily use a Fonewm with the 9 star wands and you'd be just as good.

But FOnewms are kind of goofy looking. ;P

Dana
Oct 4, 2005, 04:42 PM
Depends on your job..

Support
FOmarl/FOnewearl

SPAM TSCH
FOnewm/FOnewearl

Melee
FOmarl/FOmar/FOnewm

FOnewm is a nice techer with boosted gi/ra
FOnewearl has nice basic boosts with resta and anti range increase highest evp, mst, and tp means she uber^^
FOmarl is nice with the boosted shita/demand/resta/anti low mst=low resta cure but oh well! slow animations is =/ low ata also!
FOmar highest atp but lower ata means he's got nice atp in solo, and lowest areas.

Looks
FOnewm is http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif fugly
FOnearl is hot and uber seksi
FOmarl walks funny^^
FOmar looks like a girl ><

That just what i think...
i can't choose for you, you must do that!

DarkFalcon
Oct 4, 2005, 04:49 PM
Thanks everyone, you've been a lot of help. I think i've decided on a Fonewm...that is, if I can manage to make one that's not fugly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

EphekZ
Oct 4, 2005, 10:18 PM
On 2005-10-04 14:49, DarkFalcon wrote:
Thanks everyone, you've been a lot of help. I think i've decided on a Fonewm...that is, if I can manage to make one that's not fugly http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

They arent fugly...

I liked my FOnewm more than My FOmar

PJ
Oct 4, 2005, 10:57 PM
On 2005-10-04 14:42, Dana_ranger wrote:

Support
FOmarl/FOnewearl/FOmar

SPAM TSCH
FOnewm/FOnewearl

Melee
FOmarl/FOmar/FOnewm

Support
Resta and Anti range don't compensate as support force :/ You could say you just equip Striker of Chao for the S/D boost, but then again a FOmar can equip a Resta Merge and get the Resta boost. My argument comes from natural boosts >_>

Spam Tech
Any force can do this >_> They all have boosts to something (Except FOmarl, so if any Force can't tech, it's them). In fact, any Force is the easiest class to solo with if you use them as teching.

Melee
FOnewm? Yuck, although I can't talk with a melee FOnewearl. They may have better ATA potential than FOmar/FOmarl, but their growth is so bad, if you could compare ATA to ATP (But you can't, simply because they raise differently), you could compare FOnewearl's/FOnewm's ATA growth to RAmarl's ATP growth.

EphekZ
Oct 4, 2005, 11:21 PM
On 2005-10-04 20:57, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

Support
FOmarl/FOnewearl/FOmar

SPAM TSCH
FOnewm/FOnewearl

Melee
FOmarl/FOmar/FOnewm

Support
Resta and Anti range don't compensate as support force :/ You could say you just equip Striker of Chao for the S/D boost, but then again a FOmar can equip a Resta Merge and get the Resta boost. My argument comes from natural boosts >_>

Spam Tech
Any force can do this >_> They all have boosts to something (Except FOmarl, so if any Force can't tech, it's them). In fact, any Force is the easiest class to solo with if you use them as teching.

Melee
FOnewm? Yuck, although I can't talk with a melee FOnewearl. They may have better ATA potential than FOmar/FOmarl, but their growth is so bad, if you could compare ATA to ATP (But you can't, simply because they raise differently), you could compare FOnewearl's/FOnewm's ATA growth to RAmarl's ATP growth.

Why would you compare ATP or ATA between forces, or a Ramarl for that matter since a RAmarl will already have higher ATA and ATP spam teching gets the job done and without a power mag then its pointless to compare meleeing plus meleeing is a tad pointless since teching gets the job done faster

If you want to melee then theres yea ok but why would you melee with a Newm force? they have boosts for a reason.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkgunner on 2005-10-04 21:25 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Oct 4, 2005, 11:49 PM
One can never have too many FOmars. Which is probably why I've levelled more of them than any other class. >_>; L145 and L83 on GC, L132 on JP BB, and a L20-something on US BB before I quit it.

Oh, sure, they suck. Even _I_ admit that. But they're marvellous fun. And offline honestly it doesn't matter for crap WHAT class you use. Offline a teching HUmar is almost workable(Almost, the Mericarol gets you hardcore), so really, use whoever you want.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 5, 2005, 03:05 AM
Appoint fair odds for each Force, roll some dice, feel the character's abilities out, and learn how to use them.

Hrith
Oct 5, 2005, 05:57 AM
Are you saying the S/D boost is more valuable than the R/A boost, PJ?
Gosh that was hilarious.
S/D boost is useless, you only have to cast it every 10 minutes, and if people cannot gather for that, they are to be blamed, not the supporter. Not to mention the repeated 3/4-way PB combos.

FOnewearl is by far the best support FO, you don't even need a Striker of Chao.

FOnewm is good only offline, and only in Ep1 (he'd probably be good in offline Ep4, but that will never happen).
When you get out of the low levels, FOnewearl will deal potentially the same damage, and at that point, he becomes useless. FOnewearl is far superior in support, superior in tech casting, and they both suck at meleeing.

Not forgetting FOnewearl gets what is by far the best technique boost, penetrating Megid *dodges Ian's projectiles*
The only way other forces can have that is by using a hindering weapon, or an armour with low stats, while a FOnewearl could use Psycho Wand and Lieutenant Mantle, for instance, and still have Megid penetration (30% to hard techs, halved TP cost and trap vision), making her clearly superior, again.

I've always disapproved of melee Forces, because they can only deal at best half the damage of the Hunters and Rangers, and by concentrating on meleeing, they become poor supporters (unless they're extremely skilled, like KTK, for example).

Melee FOmar, FOmarl and FOnewm have gotten better on Blue Burst with Excalibur, Slicer of Fanatic, Vivienne, V101 or Heavenly/Battle, V501, Crimson Coat, etc.
But BB being online only, Forces should know support is what they must do before anything else.

Well, back to offline GC?
Ian said it, any char is fine, that's why I did not elabotrate much for that.
I'd suggest FOnewm or FOnewearl for a change of pace, FOmarl is just a weak FOmar with incredibly crappy animations.

Technically, FOmar, FOmarl and FOnewm are made useless by the potential of a FOnewearl, but you may find them "fun".
I had lots of fun playing with my hunk of a FOmar.
And fun matters more than the fact that FOnewearl is strictly better than any other Force, especially offline http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Saiffy
Oct 5, 2005, 06:38 AM
On 2005-10-05 03:57, Kef wrote:
*bunch of stuff*

If people want to be healed, they should go to the FO. It's complete bullshit that nobody seems to be able to rely on themselves.(Notice how I'm staying away from the topic of which FO to make).

You've said it yourself, megid is only useful in episode 2, and in only 2 areas. So it's only good for 25% of the game. I'd say that makes it pretty useless to have a megid penetration boost. Not to mention, it'd be only 6.25% of the game if you count difficulties http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I can't see how you find FOnewearl easy offline, simply techs, yeah. They can do good damage, how often are you faced with just one enemy?

But I digress, the best FO is FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm and FOnewearl. It just depends what you want. And I'm just not going to say anymore.

Edit: Totally learn to spell!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2005-10-05 04:48 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Oct 5, 2005, 06:46 AM
I'm going to skip most of the other posts for now, and talk about what the OP talked about, which is offline solo.

S/D abilities for this do not matter.
Resta/Anti abilities for this do not matter. There's somewhat of a case for Resta power, but not much.

While, in my opinion, Gifoie based FO's kick some severe ass in EP1 Ult, in particular Mines, you may not even need to specialize very deep into it to be that effective.

In short, any FO would be extremely good for offline solo. Which will probably cause aesthetics to play a larger role.

Tycho
Oct 5, 2005, 09:00 AM
I think that for offline techniques would be more effective than meleeing, in which case the newman Forces are probably what you're looking for.
I personally prefer newearl, but it's all just a matter of taste; go by which out of the four you wouldn't mind looking at for hundreds of hours.

Kefka wrote: I had lots of fun playing with my hunk of a FOmar.

Alkhem-Sy: I'm so fat, yet so hunky, yeah!
XD

DezoPenguin
Oct 5, 2005, 03:06 PM
On 2005-10-05 04:38, Saiffy wrote:

I can't see how you find FOnewearl easy offline, simply techs, yeah. They can do good damage, how often are you faced with just one enemy?

Hm...well, as an offliner (only) and given that my only FO is a FOnewearl, I'd have to say that playing her was a piece of cake, especially as compared to my laughable attempts to get a human FO off the ground.

Skorpius is right that at the low levels, the FOnewm's Ra-tech boost is going to overcome the FOnewearl's higher MST. However, by the time you're playing in Ultimate, that gap is going to narrow significantly. Forget Psycho Wands, even relatively "normal" equipment such as Merges and nine-star wands will allow the FOnewearl to catch up quickly. (For example, my FOnewearl uses a Rafoie Merge and a Summit Moon for her Mines runs, and before I got the Summit Moon I used a Fire Scepter: AGNI. None of that is very rare at all.)

Just because a FOnewearl's tech boost happens to be in the simple techs, doesn't mean that she has to confront enemies by using them. Ra-techs, Grants, Megid, Gizonde, and Gifoie all have their place, and thanks to her massive MST she's quite competent with all of them. Of course, if there's less than three enemies in the room, then her natural abilities only make things all the easier.

I'll stay away from the support-force questions just because I haven't played online since DC days and my assessments would be strictly based on the printed statistics (though I'm not sure why a FOmar would be better at supporting than a FOnewearl?). So if you want to cast techs, take a Newman force. If you want to melee, go with a FOmar. If you want to have ugly running and slow fighting animations combined with a set of technique bonuses designed for multiple players, take a FOmarl. But honestly--you'll probably be fine any way offline.

Skorpius
Oct 5, 2005, 05:15 PM
250 MST isn't going to bridge the gap for FOnewearls on the boosts FOnewms have. FOnewms are more usefull, and that additional 250 MAX MST isn't going to appear anytime soon. Realistically, however, at level 200, with a 175 MIND mag, you'll have only 50 MST over FOnewms Maximum. A Fonewm using the same equipment will still deliver more damage with his Rafoie than a FOnewearl. That 30% additional damage boost is more powerfull than 250 MST. ;l

Penetrating Megid isn't a selling point, either, since it's useless over 75% of the game (all of Episode 1 is 50%, First half of Episode 2 is another 25%, and that's not even adding Control Towers and definatly not considering Episode 4).

FOnewearls are great for Challenge Mode, we know that, and are actually pretty good at being sentinal-healers.
FOnewms are good at throwing elements at turtles and shit.

Eh:

using maximum MST, and level 30 Rafoie, here is the power calculated using the damage formula:
(TechPower + MST) / 5 x (1 + (WeaponBonus + GuardBonus + ClassBonus) / 100)

FOnewm = 644
FOnewearl = 454.8

It just would get bigger if you keep adding weapon/guard boosts like Agni and Red Merge.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-10-05 15:27 ]</font>

Hrith
Oct 5, 2005, 07:54 PM
How is Megid only good in half Ep2?

Megid pwns Temple, Spaceship, Gal Da Val, Seabed alike...

Even some Tower monsters (but well, all those mini-bosses >_>)

Some Crater and Desert monsters, too.

I know a 1750 MST FOnewearl will deal a bit less than a 1500 MST FOnewm with gi/ra techniques, but she will kill a monster in the same amount of techniques, making her and FOnewm equal on that matter.

And your maths is off, adding more boosting weapons will not increase the gap, it will stay the same.
Also, my FOnewearl is Lv 191, and has had max MST for a few levels.

Experience > measly calculations.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2005-10-05 17:55 ]</font>

Inazuma
Oct 5, 2005, 08:19 PM
ok first off, the human forces just arent that great compared to the newmans, so i wont bother talking about them for this. unless however you wanted to be a a weak melee char or something, youd be better off w/ the humans then.

so for fonewm vs fonewearl, here are the major differences:

fonewearl has much better simple techs, resta/anti, automatic penetrating megid and higher mst. she is more of an all around force char. great at offense and support.

the fonewm is a little better for attacking groups of monsters but is much weaker when it comes to attacking single targets or using support techs. also, only the fonewm can use the mother garb + armor and get a 50% tp reduction and random 30% damage boost to grants. so even tho the fonewm has less tp normally, if he has mother garb equipped, he can fight longer than the fonewearl thx to the extra tp reduction.

casting speed is no longer an issue thx to the V801 item. w/ that equipped, all forces will cast very fast while using weapons.

fonewearl is much better w/ support/megid/simple techs and the fonewm is a little better w/ the gi and ra techs. grants damage is prob too close to call since fonewearl is stronger normally but fonewm can get random damage boosts from mother garb.

personally, i think they are both very good but the fonewearl wins out b/c i feel the simple/megid/support strengths more than make up for the damage w/ gi/ra techs.

and btw, megid happens to be VERY useful, and in a lot of places most ppl dont know of.

Genoa
Oct 5, 2005, 09:05 PM
Solo force ... FOnewm http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif oustanding attack technique spammer. An absolute murderer, especially in one person mode, lower technique resistences.

EphekZ
Oct 5, 2005, 10:38 PM
On 2005-10-05 19:05, MegamanX wrote:
Solo force ... FOnewm http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif oustanding attack technique spammer. An absolute murderer, especially in one person mode, lower technique resistences.

roger that

Skorpius
Oct 5, 2005, 11:19 PM
On 2005-10-05 17:54, Kef wrote:
I know a 1750 MST FOnewearl will deal a bit less than a 1500 MST FOnewm with gi/ra techniques, but she will kill a monster in the same amount of techniques, making her and FOnewm equal on that matter.

On 2005-10-04 14:32, Skorpius wrote:
The argument against FOnewearls, though, for FOnewms, is that the MST gap between the two is neglegable. The boost that FOnewms have for Normal and Heavy attack techniques is valuable and bridges that gap in MST. The reason why is because a lot of people forget that you don't start the game ast level 120 with level 30 techniques. You could be in Ultimate ruins with only level 17 Heavy techniuques, and have level 26 Simple Techniques (for example). Your Simple techs are already stronger than your Heavy, so FOnewm's boost would be very handy in that situation.

It's much more difficult to have all techniques at the same level. Higher level Heavy techniques are more rare than higher level Simple techniques, and require quite a bit more MST to use. As stated, you'll have hindered multi-target techniques, which would require the boost.

FOnewearls lack in the early game. You cannot say that the early game is invalid because not everyone plays 4 days straight to get into Ultimate. Not everyone automatically has the ability to crank up a force and rush. Not everybody has all level 30 techniques.

On 2005-10-05 17:54, Kef wrote:
And your maths is off, adding more boosting weapons will not increase the gap, it will stay the same.
My math is not off.
Percentages of different values are not equal.
50% of 2 is 1.
50% of 4 is 2.
Etc.

FOnewm = 644 + 30% = 837.2
FOnewearl = 454.8 + 30% = 591.24

Gap without boost:

Gap with boost:

The gap would increase as other boosts are added.

Hrith
Oct 6, 2005, 07:11 AM
It took Flick only a few days of ultimate to get all his techniques to 28-30 using a Devil/Technique, with a Lv 100ish FOnewearl, and he's very far from playing a lot.
Getting to Ult and gathering several high-lv disks is a lot easier than what you think.

PJ
Oct 6, 2005, 03:04 PM
On 2005-10-06 05:11, Kef wrote:
It took Flick only a few days of ultimate to get all his techniques to 28-30 using a Devil/Technique, with a Lv 100ish FOnewearl, and he's very far from playing a lot.
Getting to Ult and gathering several high-lv disks is a lot easier than what you think.

We can't all have super luck though.

Sizzors
Oct 6, 2005, 03:35 PM
No it's really not that hard, you find Wizard/ Techniques all the time by opening boxes and In the forest I found techs up to 20 for support and 18 for attack techniques. In Spaceship you find some pretty high techniques for Normal Techs.

I have a GOd/Technique by trade, but all my techs. above 19 without it. I don't even have Mines or CCA.

Blitzkommando
Oct 6, 2005, 03:52 PM
Having played all the Force classes myself, they are all fun in their own ways. If for no other reason, than their looks.

FOmarl and FOmar play pretty similar. Horrible ATA, horrible ATA growth (though not the worst), but decent ATP and MST. Almost like playing as HUnewearl with Force weapons and -30 or more ATA... Both can look really neat and provide support when needed.

FOnewm and FOnewearl have even more lackluster ATA growth, HP growth, but the MST growth is through the roof. Obviously, these were made for technique spamming. And, offline, either class absolutely tears appart ultimate mode. Of course, any class can tear through offline ultimate, so that is not saying much. Both are fun to play, just like all the other classes in the game.

It all comes down to, what class do you like the looks best of and the attributes best of (stats and the like). Find the class that fits both of those the best, and you will have plenty of fun.

Any class can be the perfect class for you. You just have to try and find out which class that is yourself.

Zael
Oct 9, 2005, 10:50 PM
FOnewearl has better ATA then the other forces.

fronebullare
Oct 12, 2005, 04:57 PM
Don't listen to that other guy!FOnewm is the best!

Reasons:Best DEF.
Best growth
Higest MST
GREAT support
Highest accuracy of the forces

Mystil
Oct 15, 2005, 03:56 PM
On 2005-10-04 20:57, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

Support
FOmarl/FOnewearl/FOmar

SPAM TSCH
FOnewm/FOnewearl

Melee
FOmarl/FOmar/FOnewm

Support

Spam Tech

Melee

. . . . .

I liked how you striked out FOnewearl as being a support FO.

I've been pure support for 166 levels..and I've built my FOne up to be support only..I don't really use simple techs at all, except for bosses, and megid even at 30 is still useless if you don't have a Demonic Fork. I don't use striker of chao, and I don't use/need an anti/resta merge. I do use Marina's bag though.

My MST is 1451 or something..which is roughly 943 resta healing. No FO comes close to healing more than a FOne. FOnwems top at 980 I think. FOmarls are 780 something... FOmars are around that too.. FOnes top at..1000+..I forget

Secondly the MST gap between FOne and FOnewn is not big.. 1500 <-> 1750.. how big is that? 250 difference..oooooOOooo

Support is this:

Resta/Anti/Rabarta/Jellen/Zalure/Shifta/Deband. I add in Rabarta because I use it to freeze enemies so the others take less damage and easier time hitting the monsters..and yes I spam Rabarta, and it makes things easier.

FOne can melee, it has been done and it has been successful. Hell I've done it..but you know, I like support so much better. FOnewm can melee better than FOne..FOnewm don't need a group, they basically are fine all on thier own, I've witnessed thier potential..have you?

FOnes can support..

Resta/anti range - SD range..RANGE anything should not warrent exclusion from supporting..that's just stupid. If so..I could clearly say FOmarl is NOT good a support purely because they have lackluster MST(1284) and can't heal enough to save thier own life. Wouldn't be fair would it? And let's talk about how FOmars struggle with thier crappy 163ATA, hm? FOnewm not good at melee huh?

Think about that..

Saiffy
Oct 15, 2005, 04:11 PM
On 2005-10-15 13:56, Silhouette wrote:
. . . . .

I liked how you striked out FOnewearl as being a support FO.
I like how he never said that >_> I like how he has a FOnewearl, but he manages to support? Huh...

I've been pure support for 166 levels..and I've built my FOne up to be support only..I don't really use simple techs at all, except for bosses, and megid even at 30 is still useless if you don't have a Demonic Fork. I don't use striker of chao, and I don't use/need an anti/resta merge. I do use Marina's bag though.
He never even mentioned FOnewearls ability to spam tech, he said all FOs can tech, and they all can. He said FOnewearls have the R/A boost and FOmars/FOnewms can use Resta merge. And how is a demonic fork good on a FOnewearl? He also didn't say to use Striker of Chao...Changing equipment because of what somebody else wants you to do is just stupid.

My MST is 1451 or something..which is roughly 943 resta healing. No FO comes close to healing more than a FOne. FOnwems top at 980 I think. FOmarls are 780 something... FOmars are around that too.. FOnes top at..1000+..I forget
You'll still need to use it twice to completely heal me.

Secondly the MST gap between FOne and FOnewn is not big.. 1500 <-> 1750.. how big is that? 250 difference..oooooOOooo
Unless you're referring to another post...Yeah, didn't mention MST at all there >_>

Support is this:

Resta/Anti/Rabarta/Jellen/Zalure/Shifta/Deband. I add in Rabarta because I use it to freeze enemies so the others take less damage and easier time hitting the monsters..and yes I spam Rabarta, and it makes things easier.
Playstyle. And to use what you said against you, he has 163 levels of FOmar, 127(Give or take? >_>) FOnewearl and 101(Give or take <_<) of FOnewm experience.

FOne can melee, it has been done and it has been successful. Hell I've done it..but you know, I like support so much better. FOnewm can melee better than FOne..FOnewm don't need a group, they basically are fine all on thier own, I've witnessed thier potential..have you?
See above, and he melees with his FOnewearl, I think he even stated he does. He spams techs with his FOnewm. Assumptions are fun.

FOnes can support..

Resta/anti range - SD range..RANGE anything should not warrent exclusion from supporting..that's just stupid. If so..I could clearly say FOmarl is NOT good a support purely because they have lackluster MST(1284) and can't heal enough to save thier own life. Wouldn't be fair would it? And let's talk about how FOmars struggle with thier crappy 163ATA, hm? FOnewm not good at melee huh?
Again, he never even said they can't support, he never said such and such can't melee. He never said one can't spam techs. He never said one will suck with little ATA.

Think about that..
No.

PJ
Oct 15, 2005, 05:02 PM
I'll just point out, the ignorance on Demonic Fork; it doesn't power up Megid, just makes it penetrate, so a level 30 megid on a FOnewearl is NOT made better with a Demonic Fork.

Also, 163 FOmar, 127 FOnewearl, 107 FOnewm, and a level 76 FOmarl (Before deleted), I love all the Forces, but FOnewearl is definately my least favourite. And yes, 76 is enough time to get to know a character class well enough