PDA

View Full Version : Noice.

Sayara
Oct 4, 2005, 06:39 PM
Dentist told me some lovely things.

My teeth has major crossbite. That is possibly the reason i suffer so many headaches. I need to brace them up after my filling.

I also have to get my wisdom teeth pulled (Unless my xray says other wise.)

I got a cool thursday appointment next week to do fillings and scaling,

Im so gonna lose alot of weight XD

Anyway. just because it bugs me i need braces after 19 years >>;;;

Neith
Oct 4, 2005, 06:46 PM
It'll be worth it in the end though I guess.. I had to wear them for around 2 years after getting some teeth pulled.

My wisdom teeth are coming through too, one's fine, but the other's trying to give me hell http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Anyone can need braces though, not just kids, try not to think about it too much, it's not too bad.

Skuda
Oct 4, 2005, 06:57 PM
sometimes dentist try to slap braces on you even if you don't need them. money grubbing....

Sayara
Oct 4, 2005, 07:01 PM
We did alot of bite tests, and its determained that my back teeth never completly close when i bite. And my lower teeth pop out more

EphekZ
Oct 4, 2005, 10:09 PM
GET INVISALINE!

navci
Oct 4, 2005, 10:27 PM
On 2005-10-04 17:01, Tingle wrote:
We did alot of bite tests, and its determained that my back teeth never completly close when i bite. And my lower teeth pop out more

So is mine. Actually, it creates inconvinience when I am eating as well. Since I can never really bite anything into half. But going to the dentist and actually get that fixed will cost a lot of money and pain. :<

So I am likely to just get that wisdom tooth pulled, I think, ... eventually, or something.

Stan
Oct 5, 2005, 01:04 PM
My mom became 48 today, and she has braces! So age doesn't really matter. You'll just have them a year or two and then http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Solstis
Oct 5, 2005, 01:10 PM
I was born without two pernament teeth, had two root canals and had two crowns placed on the old roots.

Recentlyish (aroudn 5 years after the original operation), I developed an infection on one of the teeth (the gums below), and had to have them removed. I also had two bits of bone dropped into the gaping holes left over. I have to wear a retainer/spacer in order to keep my teeth inline. The darn things break. Easily.

Sometime in November or December, I'll have the equipment put in so that I can, a few months after that, actually get pernament crowns.

Otis_Kat
Oct 5, 2005, 02:41 PM
Ouch, glad my teeth are fairly healthy and staright, although I can feel my wisdom teeth poking through a bit.

Bungee950
Oct 5, 2005, 02:44 PM
Braces, I personally think are fun. I'm crazy, I know. It's like a cage for my tongue ^_^

Otis_Kat
Oct 5, 2005, 02:48 PM
you're are a strange one

Sharkyland
Oct 5, 2005, 05:04 PM
I have total of 12 teeth removed (3 visits therefore 4 teeth per visit). All via novicane. One time during the visit the novicane wasn't working so they gave me another dose.

I had two of my wisdom teeth removed. Via novicane. Having novicane going through the pallette of your mouth (the roof hurts like sh!t). Big difference between widsome tooth novicane... it kinda looked like those traquilizer shots. I still got two more but I might need oral surgery for them which is so not cool.

I don't mind novicane unless it goes through my pallete :/

---

I've had braces. Didn't care too much about them. They only were a pain when I had a cold sore. :/ I hate flossing :/