PDA

View Full Version : Rant name, get!

Saiffy
Oct 6, 2005, 04:01 PM
Yeah, general much?

Basically, the last week or so, three freshmen have been harassing me on the bus ride home and a bit in the halls at school. Why? Who knows. They just randomly decided to do it with me. Myself, having no real friends(At this school anyways) am forced to argue with 3 pre-pubescent(Spelling is off I guess), and for lack of better words, idiotic kids solo. Myself, being very shy, has made this very hard. I usually just didn't let it get to me, cause it of course isn't worth my time. Today, I was stressed a bit, and wasn't in the mood for this bullshit. After kindly reminding them to grow up and leave me the fuck alone(This kind of went on for 5 minutes, they found my words so hilarious too). They also seemed to enjoy just staring at me, pretty flattered there http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif.

Finally, after telling them that they're spending their time staring at another guy(WHICH IS GHEY, OMFG), and them calling me a fag(Yeah...That works...?) I just gave one of them a well needed punch across the face. I'm not proud of what I did, but I did it, nothing else is gonna happen. People on the bus started to talk about it. And now, there's apparently, "gonna be trouble" tomorrow. Frankly, I don't care if I get 10 guys beating on me tomorrow. Yay, you get expelled and assault charges. Ok, whatever you get off to.

There, my wacky Winnipeg adventure of the day. Now back to Pokemon Emerald! >_>

ABDUR101
Oct 6, 2005, 04:23 PM
Don't be bothered for standing up for yourself, some people take a good fucking knocking around to throw them back into the reality of the situation.

Tommorow, if there's "trouble", I'd first walk away and ignore their banter, and if they continued to get in your face, bust a jaw or two. Thats the only way some people will ever understand your point, no matter how intricate you word things, or how much sense you use, a good fucking backhand across afew faces always delivers the message.

And anyone who's grown up with parents who beleived as such will agree. I might have had to been told "No." ten times in a row, and when I went far enough over the line of being a snot, I was reminded by four fingers and a thumb who was right. Needless to say, from that point on, I did'nt need reminded.

It's just a language barrier, words aren't working, talking with your hands is what it takes for some people to comprehend a matter.

Skuda
Oct 6, 2005, 04:41 PM
Alright Saiffy! You show those punks who's boss.

Abdur is right though, some people just don't get it.

I believe your reaction was justified. It's like poking a dog on the nose, sooner of later your going to get bit.

Saiffy
Oct 6, 2005, 10:17 PM
Update for those who care I guess.. I phoned the school counsellor(Or rather, the one I like) and talked to him. He said that because of my actions I'd be suspended(Apparently the school is responible for you until you walk onto your property, despite me being 6 blocks away from it at the time). And to just not show up tomorrow because it'll serve as a day of my suspension(Which'll probably be the only day) and despite it probably being an idle threat, he doesn't want to take any risks and get me hurt.

Not to mention parents not wanting me to go <_< What can 3 little grade 9s do to a big bad grade 10 dude? :3 And that was sarcasm, I probably should be a little worried, but I'm not >_>

TheOneHero
Oct 7, 2005, 10:41 AM
Hey, give tickets to Winnipeg and I could show them how we Americans handle things. :3

I believe what you did, (smacking the dude) was probably the best thing you could've done. Having put up with a lot of BS in my life from other people; I know the classic, "Let them try and hit you first then beat them around and call it self-defense" doesn't always work.

Besides, verbal/emotional abuse is more harmful over long periods of time then just getting smacked. So in a way, punching the guy was self-defense. >_>

Besides, you already tried to handle it without hitting them, but they're too stupid to have gotten the point.

Majority of freshmen (9th graders) think they're badass because they finally get to high school. (Not to mention most of just stuck up morons.)

If they do more stuff to you, I suggest talking to the counsellor you talked to before. Tell him what's going on, even though you might feel like a little tattle-tell; you'll at least have the excuse "But, I told you (counsellor) what was going on and they didn't stop, so I decided to kick their ass."

Err, lol, I pulled an HAYABUSA-FMW- http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Scejntjynahl
Oct 7, 2005, 11:26 AM
On 2005-10-07 08:41, TheOneHero wrote:
Hey, give tickets to Winnipeg and I could show them how we Americans handle things. :3

Getting half-heartely involved and do a half-assed job? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Sorry couldn't resist.

Saiffy, the gauntlet has been thrown there is no turning back from it now. I assure you, the fists will continue to fly till you actually leave the school or pound them hard enough that they will know tis best to leave you alone. Or at least take you on in sheer numbers alone. There is no easy solution.

The only thing I can think of is to try to avoid been alone. Hard to do, I know. But it may come down to a showdown of numbers. If you see that you will be outnumbered, forego the noble notion of fighing one on one. Do what it takes to survive. I suggest the knee caps and throats first, and if you must bite... do so with force. Become an animal, snarl if you have too. Trust me, if you look psychotic enough they will hestitate and that is when you strike them down with prejudice.

I wish you the best of luck, I hope it does not have come to blows.

ABDUR101
Oct 7, 2005, 11:30 AM
More to the point, tell the counsellor if they don't leave you alone, even after you've attempted to walk away and ignore them, you're not going to hesitate to choke a bitch if need be.

And don't listen to the shit of "Well they're only using words, you can't resort to violence or it'll be your fault" bullshit. Walking away is easy enough, walking away and being followed and berated everywhere you go is abuse, and if the school tries to sweep it away as "mere words", like I said, bust someone again, if the school doesn't do something about them, busting someone every once in a while will eventually get the point across(quicker than you might think) that you're not one to take anyone's shit.

School is a game of intimidation. Some people initiate the intimidation with words or their own physical attributes, but not many will take it beyond their mere presence or the use of words to make others feel uncomfortable, despite all the verbal threats they'll give.

If I had it to do over again, I'd of beat the shit out of more people that gave me such a daily hassle in school. All I ever did was take what was given and go on, and try to avoid situations, and in the end, people in general.

Bungee950
Oct 7, 2005, 07:35 PM
:shock:
ZOMG the same thing has been happening to me, but only the first paragraph. They're soooo annoying. I shake them off really easily, but htey never know when they have been Pwn't.

good for you. hope they dont bother ya anymore.

Orange_Coconut
Oct 8, 2005, 05:05 AM
I don't see the problem. Twisted justice, because the kids who harrass are getting off while you're punished.

Honestly, I know your position. Sometimes I wish I could do something like that, it's so easily imagined in one's mind to just sweep someone off-balance with a swift punch.

You were nowhere near the school, these freshmen were the ones who started trouble, you gave him a remedy to his ongoing mouth-moving problem - he should be thankful.

Seriously though, it's 1 punch. I am not one to condone violence and I saw that you weren't proud of doing it. But everyone has their off days, one of my friends tackled and beat down someone who was constantly mouthing off to him in gym class. He wasn't proud of it - but it did feel good. Violence isn't an answer in a figurative way, but it is a response that one can take. It would have just been another day to suck it in and keep on "smiling" for the people to see you're okay.

In one's mind it's like a little menu:

What would you like to do?

(A) Use a whitty comeback

(B) Ignore them and keep moving

(C) Tell them to leave you alone

(D) Give them a cold glare and walk faster

(E) Prepare their just dessert

-- Not literally, but there are many options that could have been taken. Like I said, I'm not usually one who encourages violence but I feel like you made a choice that would make them think twice before trying to pull the same shit they did. Some people don't understand what its like to be walking on the outside of society looking in. They just don't get what it's like to be made fun of throughout your entire school career, that punch may not show them what it's like but it sure as hell tells them to back off.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 8, 2005, 06:26 AM
On 2005-10-07 08:41, TheOneHero wrote:

Err, lol, I pulled an HAYABUSA-FMW- http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wow, you don't know me much at all; I'm flattered but man, wrong context and not enough vocabulary in there. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif
--

I've never been in a fight in school after elementary.

Never had to fight, never was confronted by schoolmates, etc.

But I guess kids are way more agressive now for whatever reason.

I can't add more than that, considering the advice already given/thoughts on this issue are pretty sufficient. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TOH this is the part where I insert a random story, which most find boring, that fits somewhat within the context of the thread at hand.

Such as repeating the story of how some gangs got into it at my old high school and some guy got airlifted by a helicopter to a nearby hospital.

Gangs used to come from other cities and cause trouble at my school.

What a world yeah, the people harassing you don't get in trouble. (people)Not understanding that sometimes your hands and feet have to do the talking to avoid constant harassment.

You said you were a hockey player, use your skills of checking if necessary, but try to avoid any more conflict if at all possible.

The end won't justify the means if X Y and Z happens over A B and C.

opaopajr
Oct 9, 2005, 06:00 AM
violence has its place, i won't argue for complete pacifism. that said, i find karma a much better correctional device than violence. oh, and kindness and love to others (not your abusers!). but yes, the occasional 'body english' is needed for the particularly dense.

amusing weapons most people forget are hardback books (strong, heavy, hard. swing that book along the spine and watch someone crumple), cola can -- even more dangerous if in a sock, plain ol' pencils and pens - pointy pointy, and a plain o' full backpack makes a great bludgeon in a full body side tackle, and a great shield, too. oh, and a headbutt tends to clear stinkin' thinkin'.

that said, hopefully you don't have to do anything like that. really, life tends to be a cruel master, best to avoid needless crap.

Otis_Kat
Oct 9, 2005, 09:21 AM
This reminds me of something that happened 1 1/2 years ago. I'm fairly high up in the rank of people not to mess with* but there was this new girl making fun of for no reason. Her little "posey" would constantly make fun of me no matter who told them not to(me included) Id just shrug it off because they were weak attempts but after 2 weeks the girl runs up to me while im walking to the bus and smashes my head with a book while im not looking. While they are laughing I turn around and slam the girl onto the ground. This whole thing was on camera btw and she didnt get in a speck of trouble. She has left me alone sicne then though...

*haha thought you were gonna get an extra tid bit of info?

Puppet_Papaya
Oct 10, 2005, 02:46 PM
I'm not proud of what I did
Well I am, and I don't even know you.
Man, I can't even count all the times I've been called a "faggot"....or "whore". Meh