PDA

View Full Version : A little late request for SEGA: An idea to make tournies fun

Sharkyland
Oct 7, 2005, 09:23 AM
I'm starting to see the name of the decks of the opponents and I'm like, oh... I'll use this char to defeat the computer, and it gets kinda tedious sometimes...

So, I wish I sent an email to SEGA about ep3... why not take random decks from offline mode and just mix them up in tournies; therefore, it would be nice if that there is no chances of almost getting the same COMs over and over again.

Of course, some decks it would be rather too easy and some difficult. Like a nice difficult deck would be Sil'fer's Double Hit x2... let her equip everything (not pan arms) and let her attack you... ow ow ow

(if they would listen) :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-10-07 07:24 ]</font>

Ryna
Oct 7, 2005, 09:40 AM
If I recall correctly, Sonic Team does have the capability of adding new decks/stages. I remember they've added some COM decks in the past to tournaments.

Sharkyland
Oct 7, 2005, 12:58 PM
On 2005-10-07 07:40, Ryna wrote:
If I recall correctly, Sonic Team does have the capability of adding new decks/stages. I remember they've added some COM decks in the past to tournaments.

Like which ones? I have a JP guide book of EP3 that lists all the COMs decks.

Ryna
Oct 7, 2005, 03:19 PM
On 2005-10-07 10:58, Sharkyland wrote:
Like which ones? I have a JP guide book of EP3 that lists all the COMs decks.

I can't find any references to the event, so I maybe misremembering things. Anyways, we know Sonic Team has the capability to come up with new decks for COMs based on previous quests.

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 8, 2005, 05:52 PM
They only did that once i think, and that was 2 months after ep 3's release.