PDA

View Full Version : My back hurts...

Otis_Kat
Oct 7, 2005, 08:30 PM
Today there was a pep rally in school and they made us sit on the bleechers in the gym. Im a big guy and theres this girl behind me, jabbing her legs into me KICKING, pushing me off, and screaming in my ear. After about an hour of sitting in a small spot with only half an inch of sitting I was in extreme pain and I snapped. I turned around and went psycho, I tolf her to stop kicking me and shut the fuck up or I would rip her throat and shove it down her throat. She looked at me funny and stopped.

Now ym back really hurts

Qrrrbrbirbel
Oct 7, 2005, 11:04 PM
And how

Hrigg
Oct 7, 2005, 11:12 PM
I had a similar situation today. We had an assembly at school, and it was boring, but still much better than class. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The person behind me "needed" their knee room so I had to hunch forward for a hour so my neck and upper back is pretty sore.

CupOfCoffee
Oct 8, 2005, 12:22 AM
Yeah, that's why you always should skip pep rallies.

On days when I knew there would be a pep rally, I would always park next to an exit that wasn't widely known and wouldn't be well guarded so I could easily slip out when no one was looking. The key is to hide somewhere out of the way when they're sending everyone down to the gym or wherever it's at until it's safe for you to move about without being noticed. There's usually a window of three or four minutes between when the main rush of students enters the gym and when it slows to a trickle, and that's when you have to make your move. The teachers let down their guard a little since the biggest group is inside, and you won't stick out like a sore thumb because you're the only one walking around.

It's an art, really.

opaopajr
Oct 9, 2005, 05:47 AM
pep rallies suck
school spirit sucks
figity people sitting behind you suck
but work sucks, too.

hmm, no rhyme or meter in that poem... oh well.