PDA

View Full Version : S/SS-ranks

LoveAndLunacy
Oct 8, 2005, 03:31 PM
Hey what are the chances of getting an S-SSrank card from a battle? What is the probability in comparison to your level?
Cecil liceC

Ryna
Oct 8, 2005, 03:59 PM
The simple answer is that no one knows. Unlike the Episode 1 & 2 droprates, we have no idea what the probabilities are for Episode 3. The only thing we can say for certain is that you stand a better chance of earning a S/SS rank card the higher your level is.

(this post only applies to offline play)

Alzmari
Feb 23, 2006, 03:49 AM
You have a better chance to get a S/SS card if you get good battle ranking in the end of the match. I got a chaos bringer+ when i was something lv 25-30 and i got Srank.

voxie
Mar 21, 2006, 09:48 AM
I got a new Standstill Shield+ (SS) last week, from a battle I lost. O_O I'm a Clv 57 Lord. And I got over the battle loss quickly after that. lol that was the first time something like that happened.

Zarbolord
Mar 21, 2006, 01:56 PM
Shouldn't we be filling the charts then? I've been giving one or two card infos on probablity but no one really does it. If we all put our chances and gains together, we'll obtain a more precise answer for the question. But apparently I'm the only one bothered to do so. I call on to every player of EPIII to fill in the card details once you find them, at least we'll know more.

voxie
Mar 21, 2006, 03:13 PM
I'd love to, except I need minimum 100 posts to be able to submit. Maybe you could do it for me? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

SLON
Mar 23, 2006, 07:52 AM
I don't think the rank you obtain in a battle decides what type of card you get; it only decides how many cards you get.

aclors
Mar 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
On 2006-03-23 04:52, SLON wrote:
I don't think the rank you obtain in a battle decides what type of card you get; it only decides how many cards you get.

This seems to make sense because almost everytime I get an S rank, I get really pathetic cards (mostly N4s).

Zarbolord
Mar 24, 2006, 07:16 AM
Well, then let us start filling. Ok people send me the info if you don't have 100 posts, if you do fill in directly. In this way we'll see if there is a chance for something or not. I also suggest we keep track of the missions in which we obtain them, could a moderator add that to the info needed?