PDA

View Full Version : Apperrantly

Sayara
Oct 8, 2005, 10:31 PM
Appearently, not having anything absolutely SUPER DUPER dramatic is a crime.

Since when is it that everyone in the stupid world must have their own drama-esque life story.

So what, Tingle hasn't done anything amazing, hasn't broken anything, havent made any girl friends boy friends, lost a pet or a friend, got in a fight... ANYTHING.

Tingle is a boring man, big fucking deal!!

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2005, 10:43 PM
...yeah, even your rant was un-exciting and bland.

Don't worry about it dood. My life is the same. No boyfriend, no girlfriend, no local friends, only my job.

Enjoy it while you can though, eh?

..oh, and, snap into a slimjim every so often.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 8, 2005, 10:44 PM
Don't worry, shit happen eventually, and nobody is obligated to talk about it anyway no matter how bad it is or isn't.

Why would anybody hold something like this against you?

Shows that they aren't much worth being around/didn't care that much anyway.

Maridia
Oct 8, 2005, 10:59 PM
On 2005-10-08 20:31, Tingle wrote:

Tingle is a boring man, big fucking deal!!

Tingle's a man?! <_<

Just kidding. It's okay to not have drama. In fact, you should be happy. Things are a lot simpler without it, you'd just be complaining of drama if you had it. <3 Enjoy your dramaless time and steel yourself for the drama that is sure to come! <3

Solstis
Oct 8, 2005, 11:28 PM
Tingle, Tingle, Tingle.

The secret is to make EVERYTHING dramatic.

Oh. My. God. My life is so dull! I can't believe it! Everyone else is experiencing such wonderful things, and here I am stuck. Stuck! Mired in a pit crafted out of my own indifference to life!

*cries*

End scene.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 9, 2005, 12:00 AM
Hey, be proud that your life isn't all big and dramatic. It just means a multitude of problems you don't have. Just kick back and enjoy. It's a clean slate.

Dangerous55
Oct 9, 2005, 12:55 AM
This is why we need zombies.

ZOMBIES.

EJ
Oct 9, 2005, 05:45 AM
On 2005-10-08 22:55, Dangerous55 wrote:
This is why we need zombies.

ZOMBIES.

I agree.

A boring life is better than a life that look like it takes place in a day time soap opera. >_>

Blue-Hawk
Oct 9, 2005, 10:36 AM
Next time someone makes you feel that way, just tell them what I say- 'My life may not be a soap opera, but at least I can truly say that I'm happy with it.'
Hell, I spend virtully all my free time alone. I HATE to go out, hate dealing with people face to face, and yet I work in retail- explain that one, and despise people like you described and yet I am truly happy and content with myself in a whole.

People that feel that they need to be a drama act have some real self esteem issues. Tell them to just leave you alone. They have literally NO right to tell you how to live your own life.