PDA

View Full Version : New PSO

Charmander02
Oct 10, 2005, 01:49 PM
does anyone know when a new PSO is coming out??? and if so for what system?

Split
Oct 10, 2005, 01:53 PM
NO

Sizzors
Oct 10, 2005, 02:14 PM
?...

This is stupider then me finding a way to typo a Vulcan +10.

Neith
Oct 10, 2005, 02:30 PM
Damn, he only asked a question..

No, there aren't any plans for a 'new' PSO that I've heard of. The latest version is Blue Burst, available for download at http://www.psobb.com You'd need a Mastercard/Visa to play.

There is also Phantasy Star Universe, which I believe is currently scheduled for around May. Though not a PSO, it's still in connection with Phantasy Star. That will be playable offline and online, check the PSU thread for details on that.

To the previous posters, slacken off. You probably asked questions that sounded stupid to other members when you arrived here. No need to hound the original poster really.

Charmander02
Oct 10, 2005, 02:35 PM
Thats stupid i want a new PSO

Sizzors
Oct 10, 2005, 03:16 PM
On 2005-10-10 12:30, UrikoBB3 wrote:
Damn, he only asked a question..

No, there aren't any plans for a 'new' PSO that I've heard of. The latest version is Blue Burst, available for download at http://www.psobb.com You'd need a Mastercard/Visa to play.

There is also Phantasy Star Universe, which I believe is currently scheduled for around May. Though not a PSO, it's still in connection with Phantasy Star. That will be playable offline and online, check the PSU thread for details on that.

To the previous posters, slacken off. You probably asked questions that sounded stupid to other members when you arrived here. No need to hound the original poster really.

OK sure, I thought he was talking about all PS games which would be stupid becuase of the forum and updates on the main page. I just considered PSU a PSO new game. I don't really matter in this conversation becuase of my idiotic typo's and posting mistakes.

Neith
Oct 10, 2005, 03:48 PM
PSO and PSU aren't related. They may be similar in some aspects, but are not the same games.

Charmander02
Oct 11, 2005, 02:53 PM
i know about PSU and BB....(im not that stupid)But i was just wondeing about a new PSO as in say for GC or any of the new systems coming out.

Split
Oct 11, 2005, 04:28 PM
like Ep 5? I'm not sure if theirs even gonna be another pso game. There will probably be a next gen PSU EPII tho. that'd be shweet.

Dek
Oct 11, 2005, 05:13 PM
On 2005-10-11 12:53, Charmander02 wrote:
i know about PSU and BB....(im not that stupid)But i was just wondeing about a new PSO as in say for GC or any of the new systems coming out.

No plans for Gamecube
No plans for Xbox

Nothing announced so far for PS3, Revolution, or Xbox 360...