PDA

View Full Version : Movie Quote game?

Madzozs
Oct 11, 2005, 12:26 PM
Name the movie this quote is from and then post more quotes for others. Let's see if we can get this going.

"Sweep the leg. Do you have a problem with that?"
"No Sensei."
"No mercy."

VioletSkye
Oct 11, 2005, 01:04 PM
Karate Kid?

Oh I forgot to post a quote http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

"You'll shoot your eye out kid."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2005-10-11 11:07 ]</font>

Madzozs
Oct 11, 2005, 02:22 PM
A Christmas Story

"I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing."

VioletSkye
Oct 11, 2005, 02:31 PM
Shaun of the Dead.

"Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"

Allos
Oct 11, 2005, 07:40 PM
Breakfast Club.

"You'll never grow old Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed."

Spider
Oct 11, 2005, 07:45 PM
The Lost Boys

"STOP EATING OTHER PEOPLES LUNCHES"

Madzozs
Oct 11, 2005, 10:07 PM
Kindergarten Cop

"Is it okay if I call you pig fucker?"

VioletSkye
Oct 11, 2005, 10:31 PM
Baseketball

"It's not a question of enough, pal. It's a zero sum game, somebody wins, somebody loses. Money itself isn't lost or made, it's simply transferred from one perception to another."

Ginko
Oct 12, 2005, 12:13 PM
Wall Street

"Gods your prankster my boy. think of it. he gives man instincts. you gives you this extraordinary gift and then, i swear to you- for his own amusement- his own private cosmic gag reel- he sets the rules of opposition. its the goof of all time. LOOK but dont touch. TOUCH but dont taste. TASTE but dont swallow. and while youre jumpin from one foot to the other hes laughin his f**king a** off! hes a tight-a**. hes a sadist. hes an absantee LANDLORD! (incredulous) worship that? Never."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ginko on 2005-10-12 10:14 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Oct 12, 2005, 12:32 PM
Devil's Advocate

"To a cop the explanation's always simple. There's no mystery to the street, no arch criminal behind it all. It if you find a body and you think his brother did it, you're gonna find out you're right."

Allos
Oct 12, 2005, 02:43 PM
The Usual Suspects

"Collapsing from stress? We're all collapsing. This whole fucking unit is collapsing. Everybody except you. I know you're strong, all right, so what? Stronger than me, stronger than everyone, so what? So fucking what? "

Derek0660
Oct 12, 2005, 03:53 PM
Day of the Dead

"Ms. Vito, it has been argued by me, the defense, that two sets of guys met up at the Sac-O-Suds, at the same time, driving identical metallic mint green 1964 Buick Skylark convertibles."

VioletSkye
Oct 12, 2005, 05:00 PM
My Cousin Vinny

Here is an easy one lol.

"In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone? ...the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered? ...raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics."

Allos
Oct 12, 2005, 05:30 PM
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"When the Jews return to Zion, and comet fills the sky, the Holy Roman Empire rises, and you and I must die. From the eternal sea he rises, creating armies on either shore, turning man against his brother, till man exists no more."

VioletSkye
Oct 12, 2005, 05:54 PM
One of my favorites, The Omen.

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part."

Madzozs
Oct 12, 2005, 06:54 PM
I'm going off topic for a second here. I don't have the answer to that quote, but I have to share an article I read the other day. The writer was talking about how crapy movies and books are being thrown into the public without hesitation and that he read a book recently that, "Made me see clouds in the shape of Ernest Hemingway putting his face back together so he could blow it apart again."

Back to the real topic.