PDA

View Full Version : GC: Episode 4?

Saigan
Oct 12, 2005, 10:34 AM
How many Gamecube players would purchase an Episode 4 port for their cube?

Natron
Oct 12, 2005, 02:59 PM
Personally I think an episode 4 port would be pointless. Too many people have it on BB already, and getting a good enough computer isn't all that expensive, just buy an upgrade. I'd take it if it were free though, an offline mode would be nice.

Oni140
Oct 13, 2005, 04:28 PM
I need one >.< I don't have a credit card yet and I can't afford to stop playing once I start...

Saigan
Oct 13, 2005, 06:27 PM
MY main thing is that I can't afford a computer and even if I could I wouldn't really want to start over when I'm over half way to 200 and have items like: Sealed J-Sword, Sange&Yasha with 50% hit, my S-Ranks, Twin Chakram with 20% hit, Sorcerer Cane, 70% hit Vises... the list goes on. When I play episode 4 I want to use what I've earned, and not have to earn it again.
But, that's just me.

Dana
Oct 14, 2005, 01:13 PM
ME ME ME ME ME lolz

well, i would like it to come out to be honest, me and a lot of friends would buy it^^ as would alot of PSO player i guess

aclors
Oct 14, 2005, 03:14 PM
I guess I would, but I don't greatly desire it. Anyway, why would ST do such a thing? GC is declining (not PSO GC, but the console itself).

Saigan
Oct 14, 2005, 03:44 PM
So is the PS2 but PSU is coming out for it.

watashiwa
Oct 14, 2005, 03:53 PM
On 2005-10-14 13:44, Saigan wrote:

I have no idea why people pull shit like this out of their ass, really.

Just because new consoles are coming out doesn't automatically make it that all other consoles are automatically on the decline.

The PS2 is nowhere near death.. AT ALL. So, stop saying stupid stuff like this.

That's like me saying DVDs are near death because of PSP's new UMD format. Well, it's kind of similar, but you see where I'm getting at. It's just retarded.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2005-10-14 13:59 ]</font>

Shigecki
Oct 14, 2005, 03:55 PM
It's funny, I just started playing BB after seeing the decline of on-play in pso. I'm on the xbox, and after playing BB for almost two weeks now, feel kind of upset because this game could have easily been put on an xbox from a download the same way it is downloaded to my computer.

Saigan
Oct 14, 2005, 05:19 PM
On 2005-10-14 13:53, watashiwa wrote:

On 2005-10-14 13:44, Saigan wrote:

I have no idea why people pull shit like this out of their ass, really.

Just because new consoles are coming out doesn't automatically make it that all other consoles are automatically on the decline.

The PS2 is nowhere near death.. AT ALL. So, stop saying stupid stuff like this.

That's like me saying DVDs are near death because of PSP's new UMD format. Well, it's kind of similar, but you see where I'm getting at. It's just retarded.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: watashiwa on 2005-10-14 13:59 ]</font>

I agree, I was just trying to make a bloody point that none of the current consoles are anywhere close to dying... I guess I did word it kinda funny though.

Still, not just cause to say I'm saying stupid stuff.

So there.

=P