PDA

View Full Version : Hire Me for Revenge

crazypeter
Feb 23, 2001, 01:51 AM
Got a cheater? Someone stole your stuff?
Hire me to find him and steal from him.
Reasonable rates.

Crazypeter (Ariel 1-5)

Tillis
Feb 24, 2001, 10:26 PM
YOU GOT YOURSELF A JOB ! His name is Dredg. BWAHAHAHA ! NOW HE'LL PAY FoR STEALING MY PHOTON CLAW +20 ! BWAHAHAHAHAHA ! Personally, I was gonna do the same thing ! Lets see who find him first ! Oh, more cheaters for you to nab are: SHADEY and Forsaken(DR). Shadey took +12 worth of grinders (2Tri&3Di) and Forsaken took 50000 meseta. BWAHAHAHA ! enjoy !

Roaddogg
Feb 25, 2001, 01:51 PM
I will pay my hard earned messeta just to get this son of a bitcl-l
his name is lee and he's one of those robot guys i keep forgetting
he stole my freinds agito! and my money! you can catch me on puck block 16
lets cheat the cheaters

crazypeter
Feb 25, 2001, 07:04 PM
OK! I'm on the job! Where do these fucks hang out? Doesn't matter if you don't know...I'll find them.

Cost you a good rifle.

Roaddogg
Feb 26, 2001, 09:42 PM
greeeeeeaaaaaaat
I'll be on puck block at 12am

Ratsmack
Feb 28, 2001, 02:26 AM
Fuck that. I'll trick 'em for free. Nothing beats wiping that smart-ass smile off a cheater's face. Mmmm...satisfyin'!

Roaddogg
Feb 28, 2001, 04:49 AM
he he i'm still looking for him i think he changed his charachter though

Magnum
Feb 28, 2001, 07:08 AM
How bout, right here, right now, we start a Merc. Guild. i'd love to join and kick some thieves ass!!!

Sentinel
Mar 1, 2001, 12:39 AM
I say lets go for it, it would be a great asset to PSO. Oh another known item stealer, names Joker hes a Force. He stole this guys (Leo)double saber and then accused me of it and consistently swore that he didn't steal it. Right after that game he went into a new game called rare weapons and traded that double saber in a second.

Nemmith
Mar 1, 2001, 12:53 AM
I would like to employ you for a job! I lost 250,000 in a trade for a dbl saber. the persons name is Desimus{DL}

you can get a hold of me at :

[email protected]

Thanks,
NEMMITH

Nemmith
Mar 1, 2001, 01:03 AM
I would also like to join/start a guild that hunts down theif's. LET'S DO IT!!!!!!! Kill them all!!

MechaGojira
Mar 1, 2001, 03:58 AM
Gotta kill 'em all!

WickedAngel
Mar 3, 2001, 06:11 AM
I'd like to join you guys, but I do not have the necessary "tricks" just yet. If this can be acquired over the internet, I would be more than happy to join a mercenary club(I've only been ripped twice, but that's two times too many in my eyes). If you guys are serious about this, I'd like to meet up and play some time. My email is [email protected]

I have a few questions, so please contact me if serious.

Strider_
Mar 5, 2001, 06:36 PM
Mercenary's Guild? Count me in! I'd love to take revenge on those dirty thieves. Well, you can e-mail me at [email protected] and find me around Oberon 10-15 (although I tend to go ship hopping.)

Genshu
Mar 6, 2001, 01:54 AM
Kyle, Level 100 human ranger, took a PARASITEWEAR De Rol and a God/arm from me. im on miranda 07, i think i met him in puck or oberon. i'll pay you whatever i can, ive close to 999999 meseta and i'll give it all to you if you get him for me

Cirrsplat
Mar 6, 2001, 02:38 PM
how do you get revenge? what can you do to them? so far, i haven't been a victim of a thief.

I heard one person say a guy named Infamous Red is a big thief. Well I have a guy with the same name's guild card. But he was preatty nice to me. What's the dilly?