PDA

View Full Version : PSO BB: Should i come?

baldrian
Oct 15, 2005, 11:31 AM
Hello all. I am an old school pstar fan, loved pso on dc and gc... So i missed BB. now i have a great gaming rig and i am so interested in pso BB but i have one concern...

how is the community? and are new legit players welcomed in the pso bb community?

i ask only because of what i saw happen to pso gc where the game became almost unplayable due to the small community..

Thanks to all

Neith
Oct 15, 2005, 11:46 AM
I won't lie to you.

The reason I left PSO:BB was because of the community. Many people I played with also left for the same reason.

There are a lot of nice players, who will welcome you, and show you the ropes so to speak, but just like previous versions of PSO, Blue Burst has a problem with duplicated items, people accusing others of hacking, and childish arguments over nothing.

If you can find some nice people, stick with them. If you want to see how some of the people are, visit the official boards, and have a look at some posts >_>

having said all this, I guess PSO's just like other online games, there are always bad players in the community. I guess you should just try it out, to see what you think.

baldrian
Oct 15, 2005, 12:02 PM
well im not "new" in the true sense, in pso dc and gc i had various toons over lvl140.

Question is tho, are there 100 player blocks? when i last went back to pso on GC there where like 15's or so all in locked rooms....

Neith
Oct 15, 2005, 12:09 PM
When I played, there was Cronus. Cronus was a great sship for getting government quests done, as a lot of people played there.

However, there's also a lot of bad players in Cronus. The other ships have a spread out population really, though Hyperion is quite popular.

darthsaber9x9
Oct 15, 2005, 01:35 PM
i used to be in a similar situation to you. Ultimately, I think the only way to really find out is to get on and play it. You get a 2 week free trial, so use that to test if you want to continue. Luckily, i've made quite a few new friends, and I can't say i've seen many hacks or dupes.Get on and I will be happy to play with you!

Lileya
Oct 15, 2005, 02:09 PM
On 2005-10-15 09:46, UrikoBB3 wrote:

There are a lot of nice players, who will welcome you, and show you the ropes so to speak, but just like previous versions of PSO, Blue Burst has a problem with duplicated items, people accusing others of hacking, and childish arguments over nothing.

I completly agree with you, the degree of maturity on this game is just extremely low, my worst experience with online games so far. Weirdly enough, I don't remember people being like that on DC, or maybe I was just younger and didn't notice...