PDA

View Full Version : Casting call for new production

trypticon
Oct 16, 2005, 08:12 PM
Need some assistance finding all the rare enemies currently seen online on PSO during this season. What I need is a bunch of different players making rooms in order to find the different rare enemies very quickly. We've tried this before, and it never happened due to lack or response.

Looking for a number of people who can get online with PSO GC tonight to help this effort out.

I need people to make solo rooms, or in the caves, group rooms, in order to find the different rare enemies appearing online currently. I'll get a Love Rappy filmed offline, of course.

Need the rare rappies from normal through very hard in episode 1. Need a Halo Rappy from episode 2. Got a Nar Lilly already in episode 2, now I just need a Mil Lilly in either episode 1 or 2 ultimate. Need a rare slime. Need a Hildeblue from either episode 1 or 2 normal through very hard, and need a hildetore in either episode 1 or 2 ultiamte.

This is for a small production I'll be working on tonight and into the week, but I would really like to get the majority of the filming for it done this evening.

Come on if you can. Sharkyland and I are already working to get the halow rappy on film, and we already got the nar lilly, we just need some help finding the rest. Again, a bunch of single player rooms will be able to get this done quickly enough.

Thanks ahead of time for your support.

PJ
Oct 16, 2005, 08:20 PM
I maybe able to help tomorrow, unless it's urgent and really has to be done tonight, in which case, I can't help and I'm sorry :/

Fossil
Oct 16, 2005, 08:25 PM
I could help out, but the real question is are you able to go on the other server? I don't play on Sega's.

Tact
Oct 16, 2005, 08:25 PM
On 2005-10-16 18:20, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
I maybe able to help tomorrow, unless it's urgent and really has to be done tonight, in which case, I can't help and I'm sorry :/

Same here. I'm too busy now with school stuff to help. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

trypticon
Oct 16, 2005, 08:44 PM
No, I'm not going to ever be on the OTHER server. The other server is not legal, and I really don't feel the need to put my information in the hands of a hacker.

Saiffy
Oct 16, 2005, 10:45 PM
Tomorrow night if you want me to I can, just bug me on MSN sometime to get online. I'll try to be more active with PSO now, a lot of RL stuff just got sorted out, so yeah, I should be more available.

I also apologize Adam for not being as talkative lately, but this is a personal matter and I'll talk to you some other time about it.

trypticon
Oct 17, 2005, 12:11 AM
On 2005-10-16 20:45, Saiffy wrote:
Tomorrow night if you want me to I can, just bug me on MSN sometime to get online. I'll try to be more active with PSO now, a lot of RL stuff just got sorted out, so yeah, I should be more available.

I also apologize Adam for not being as talkative lately, but this is a personal matter and I'll talk to you some other time about it.

Seems like all of the fwouns have had some life issues the past few weeks. We can all get through it, it will just take time, Ryan.

Remember, your friends are there for you if you need somebody to write to.

Saigan
Oct 17, 2005, 11:18 AM
I may be able to the 17th depending on the time.

Sharkyland
Oct 17, 2005, 12:34 PM
Nar
Mil
Hallo

Still need:
Pal
Al
Hildablue
Hildetorr
Pouilly

Saigan
Oct 17, 2005, 01:51 PM
3 in one night, that ain't bad. How many people were running the enemies?

metatime
Oct 17, 2005, 06:56 PM
Hey Adam, you know you can depend on me for some runs =P

trypticon
Oct 17, 2005, 10:51 PM
Thank you. Last night we had three people doing runs, but we were all in one group.

Filming has been extended into this evening. Any help would be appreciated.

Sharkyland
Oct 18, 2005, 12:21 AM
Pouilly found.

trypticon
Oct 18, 2005, 03:33 AM
Blue Rappin got.

trypticon
Oct 18, 2005, 11:53 PM
Hildeblue got

trypticon
Oct 21, 2005, 10:22 PM
At this point, All I need is a Hildetor really, and most of the rare enemies will be filmed. The only ones I'll be missing is the Saint and Egg Rappy, and I'm not planning on waiting until Easter time to get footage of both of them before making this production.

Again, if anybody in PSOGC wants to assist in finding these, I'll be on most of the night tonight. Right now it looks like I'm going to do an East Tower run with 09, Silvercross, and Natalie, but any time after that will be just fine.

VioletSkye
Oct 22, 2005, 12:45 AM
I may still have some old footage I took of the Easter Rappy if you want to edit it in. I'll take a look Monday when I get home and if I find it, I'll send you a link to get the file. I may have encoded it with Divx, just so you know.

trypticon
Oct 22, 2005, 01:05 AM
Thanks Troy.

trypticon
Oct 23, 2005, 07:33 PM
Somehow lost the footage for the Nar Lilly. That's all I need to get all the monsters on film for the current time of year. I'll be on later looking for help in finding a Nar Lilly. If anyone is interested, just leave a message here.

Sharkyland
Oct 23, 2005, 11:20 PM
I'll help, but I can't probably do normal TTF runs. I think MA2 or even everyone doing solo caves for a while until a nar pops out would be nice.

trypticon
Oct 23, 2005, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the help tonight. Too bad we didn't find much. Nice to see another Hildeblue pop out though.