PDA

View Full Version : Mil or Pouilly?

Oni140
Oct 17, 2005, 07:48 PM
Argh...I've been looking a LONG TIME for a Caduceus >.< I have a Pinkal and Bluefull character and I'm decided to chose which one: a Mil Lily or a Pouilly Slime?

Should I choose the Slime for easier appearance rate or the Lily for the EXP (not so sure it's better) XD

I hope this isn't an obvious one-sided question ^_^"

Sharkyland
Oct 17, 2005, 07:57 PM
I would go for mil lily because of that one room in Addicting Food (I think).

As for the pouillies (say 2 appeared), the method where you can split then kill 6, then pipe and you see two fresh poufuillies. Though after a certain point the poufuillies will stop dropping items, so that isn't a very good method.

I'd go for MILS.

Ketchup345
Oct 17, 2005, 07:57 PM
Mil Lilies are easier to pipe/encounter, at least in my experience.

whiteninja
Oct 17, 2005, 08:59 PM
In Waterfall Tears, you can get a room with 9 Ob Lilies to pipe. (near the start of Caves2, there's a small circle-ish room with 4 or 5 (?) Lilies in there, run around, set off all the traps, then walk next to a locked door on the east side, then 5 or 4 (?) Lilies appear; bring Devil/Resists... plenty of them)

Plus, Red Slimes are just a pain to pipe. Splitting.... >.<

Oni140
Oct 17, 2005, 09:49 PM
Thanks guys. I will try the Mil method and then inform you on my quest for the Caduceus XD

Anyway Sharkyland you said something about Pouilly stop dropping rares.

What does that mean? XD I'm sorry if this is another stupid question...

Sharkyland
Oct 17, 2005, 10:27 PM
On 2005-10-17 19:49, Oni140 wrote:
Thanks guys. I will try the Mil method and then inform you on my quest for the Caduceus XD

Anyway Sharkyland you said something about Pouilly stop dropping rares.

What does that mean? XD I'm sorry if this is another stupid question...

Like i said in my example, you find 2 blue slimes, you would think... hey let's split them and pipe up so they reset again. So if you pipe up then back down, you aren't left with 8 blue slimes, but you're back to 2. But if you start slaying them so you can get experience while you do this, they will eventually stop dropping stuff, until you find a fresh blue slime.