PDA

View Full Version : I don't mind helping you but GODDAMN.....

InfinityXXX
Oct 17, 2005, 11:56 PM
In my computer tech class I was recently moved between two guys. In computer tech we always do cheap little worksheets over basic computer crap.(when I say basic I mean basic) Well, these 2 guys see how fast I'm able to complete assignments so they're ALWAYS asking me for answers.

At first it started off as asking for help on single problems, then it started off as asking to see my work(which I was cool with the first time), after that they just started looking at my work, and now its to the point where they ask me the answer for EVERY SINGLE QUESTION! I can be finished with the work and they'll still ask me "whats the answer to this question"

Now I wouldn't mind if the worksheets were hard but these are worksheets that can be completed in 5 minutes with some of the easiest questions. And for some reason if you cna't find the answer, its in the book!

One question was "How do you turn on your computer?" and both of them had the nerve to ask me what is the answer! Are you that damn dumb or are you that damn lazy! This work is so simple and easy that even my 9 yr old sister can finish it in 5 minutes.

But what really pissed me off was today we had a 10 simple questioned work sheet on email. (questioned ranged from what is spam to why shouldnt you open attachments from people you don't know.) There were 2 work sheets. One was the questions and the other was a 3 paragraph small essay that had all the answers to the questions on it.

Now they had bugged me and asked me for the answers to about 6 of the questions but later during the class a conversation took place between me and one of the kids.

Kid: Hey, lemme see your paper.

Me: ummm, I'm not finished ye...

Kid: NO,LEMME SEE YOUR PAPER NOW!

(now at this point the nice me faded away)

Me: OH HEEELLLLL NAWL! Bitch, you can wait!

I'm not proud of how I acted BUT I am so sick and tired of these two lazy asses relying on me for all they answers not only that but it pisses me off how they're always looking at my paper.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 18, 2005, 02:12 AM
Good thing you stuck up for yourself.

You were being used.

I hated classes that only relied on worksheets/"dittos" for 90% of the work.

People would just pass around a paper that someone had finished first that had all the answers, for everyone to copy, then turn them all in at the end of the period.

So, everyone got credit.

But its not like the people copying the answers are going to learn anything or use what they learned from the dittos.

Hell nobody really does, I did every ditto in a "foods class" senior year and don't remember much of anything from the worksheets. But at least that class was fun half the time and the teacher was very nice.

chaos89
Oct 18, 2005, 07:01 PM
On 2005-10-18 00:12, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Good thing you stuck up for yourself.

You were being used.

I hated classes that only relied on worksheets/"dittos" for 90% of the work.

People would just pass around a paper that someone had finished first that had all the answers, for everyone to copy, then turn them all in at the end of the period.

So, everyone got credit.

But its not like the people copying the answers are going to learn anything or use what they learned from the dittos.

Hell nobody really does, I did every ditto in a "foods class" senior year and don't remember much of anything from the worksheets. But at least that class was fun half the time and the teacher was very nice.

couldnt have said it better myself:)

tbmes11
Oct 18, 2005, 07:14 PM
Sounds like you got two dudes that need a lesson handed to them.

May I suggest that you copy the worksheet (no answers on them)
Complete one will all the correct answers
Complete the other one with the dumbest answers you can think off
let them copy the wrong one

Don't you think your teacher will get a kick out of seeing someone answer the question "how to turn on your computer?" with a answer "bang you head on it"

InfinityXXX
Oct 18, 2005, 07:18 PM
On 2005-10-18 17:14, tbmes11 wrote:
Sounds like you got two dudes that need a lesson handed to them.

May I suggest that you copy the worksheet (no answers on them)
Complete one will all the correct answers
Complete the other one with the dumbest answers you can think off
let them copy the wrong one

Don't you think your teacher will get a kick out of seeing someone answer the question "how to turn on your computer?" with a answer "bang you head on it"

Lol, thanks everyone for the advice. I may just try that.

WashuSaotome
Oct 18, 2005, 07:57 PM
*sigh* I know how you feel...

I go through that ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME! And you know what? It makes me want to smash a nice vase... And I don't like smashing nice houseware.

I hate slackers, and I'd rather work alone. Matter of fact, I even thought about being homeschooled in order to be more productive with my educational exploits.

One thing that peeved me so far this school year takes place in my Earth Science class. I just so happened to be placed in a group with three other idiots!

One girl who falls asleep, swears for no reason, and has the most annoying "gangsta chick" voice EVER. She comes in late EVERY DAY or doesn't show up at all! When she is here, she mooches off of me for answers.

Then there's this other girl, who just SITS THERE. SITS! GOD! Would it kill her to participate or help me out!?

Then there's some guy who's in a gang, and chooses to bother me with all that, "I'm sooooo high right now" or "My crew's gonna smoke this one b**ch!" stuff. I don't care, I don't want to hear it, and STOP ASKING FOR THE FREAKIN' ANSWERS!

And here I am, actually raising my hand and doing the group work... I eventually gave them the finger and started doing stuff on MY behalf. Whatever they didn't get, then oh freakin' well. Idiots. I HATE group work!